Very close to great skiing, HITS, Woodstock, Saugerties, Kingston. Easy access to the Woodstock Film Festival, Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival, Woodstock Invitational Luthiers, Bard College, Woodstock Writer’s Festival and so much more! Enjoy nearby hiking, swimming, kayaking, walking.
Bask in countryside charm where animals roam, waters flow, and artists abound. Fishcreek Cottage is a timeless gem in a great setting, perfect for 1 or 2 couples, or a small family seeking adventure, romance or a laid-back weekend in the country.
Enjoy all the modern conveniences you have come to expect, while basking in countryside charm.
Built in 1875, and renovated in 2014,
our décor is calming and tasteful. Local art graces our walls (of course you may buy a piece), and our beds were custom made here in the Hudson Valley by the renowned designer/maker, Michael Puryear.
You’ll feel like you’re in the middle of the country but rest-assured you’re minutes from great restaurants, farmer’s markets, natural food markets and regular groceries, along with shops, antique stores, films, art galleries, live theater, music and more.
Fishcreek Cottage is 10 minutes to Woodstock, Saugerties, 20 min to Kingston's Historic Stockade District where you'll find a vibrant Hipster scene with great live music at the BSP Lounge. Visit Kingston's Rondout and tour of the Maritime Museum, home of the famed Hudson River Sloop, Clearwater
and boat building school.
Make this your home for the weekend, week or month ~ Relax out on the screened-In porch overlooking an acre of nothing but trees, raspberry bushes, and meadow.
Max occupancy 4 adults (there are only 2 queen-sized beds), no futons or sleep couches available. Young families welcome, please bring your own gear.
This is a NON-SMOKING home. No Pets please.
• Spa bathroom with bluestone seat in marble tiled shower. Shampoo, lotions, shower gels
• Cathedral ceiling living room with BIG-ASS fan
• Bright and airy ~ windows galore
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stainless steel appliances and lovely mid-century modern dining table. Kitchen is stocked with spices, sugar, honey, coffee, and an assortment of teas, creamers, and olive oil.
• Two beautiful, romantic bedrooms complete with memory foam mattresses
• Eco-friendly front loader washer and dryer
• High-speed Internet, 32” flat screen wall mounted TV, movies and shows through ROKU
• Lovely seating area on screened in porch
• Gas grill on deck
• Lots of off-street parking on driveway and along the front of house
One bedroom, bathroom, living room, and eat-in kitchen are all on the first floor with easy access to screened in porch through slider door off of the living room. Private second bedroom is on the second floor with small office area. Typical of homes built in the 1800’s there is a very small step down to enter each of the bedrooms and the bathroom.