LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Aunt Clara's is a three room 1940's monthly extended stay cottage located in the Uptown National Historic District of Port Townsend. Whether vacationing, house hunting, or escaping the heat or snow, Aunt Clara's is a great place to call home.
Aunt Clara's Cottage rents by the MONTH (FIRST DAY TO LAST DAY ) at a FLAT RATE plus a small exit cleaning fee.
There are NO lodging or occupancy taxes added.
Some of things you'll find at Aunt Clara's:
• A great VIEW from the parlor - watch the ferry sail by.
• A spacious dining / living room.
• A separate bedroom with a comfy Sealy Posturpedic queen bed.
• A bathroom with a large shower off the bedroom.
• A separate kitchen
• Full sized range and oven
• Full sized refrigerator
• Microwave, hot water kettle, coffee pot, toaster, mixer, hair dryer
* Lots of dishes and cooking paraphernalia, just ask if need anything special.
• Television - Direct TV
• Wireless DSL Internet
• Freshly laundered cottage linens are available weekly by an linen exchange.
Unfortunately, there is no washer, dryer, or dishwasher in a 1940's cottage. But... there are two laundromats nearby for your personal laundry. "Mom's Laundry" will wash and fold for you or you can do it yourself. It's a good place to get the REAL flavor & news of Port Townsend.
Aunt Clara’s is a “SMOKE FREE” “PET FREE” property.
Maximum Occupancy 2 people. (Not suitable for children under 12)