Beautifully Designed Beach Front Villa(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
This style beach front house is ideal for a couple's or a small family's. The interior decoration is playful and the open floor plan with its incredible views of the ocean from all living spaces enhance your vacation experience.
If you don't want to cook there around 10 bar and restaurant in the beach.
If you get tired of surfing the great waves right off your front porch, turn right at the beach to the turtle reserve. Miles of beach to explore, you will ease right into your vacation in this incredible Casa made for relaxation.
Ideal for your family or just for the two of you
Minimum 4 nights stay during Peak season or Easter week
Rates subject to change without notice
Extra person $ 20
Member since: 2014
- 650 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Casa Tranquila Rules We include purify water, so please do not buy any pastic bottle of water. Please be extreamly careful using potable water, we were suffering a 4 years drought in Nicaragua, specially in our area, there is not public water, we have to wait until the tank is pretty much empty to call a pipe to fill it up again. The toilet paper goes in the bin, not in the toilet. Please take your shoes off, the floor it can be very sleepery. Please do not lay down in the hammock if you are wet. Lock the house if you go out. Info: Cleaning service is included every other day at 9:00 am, please let us know if you would like to change the time (with Lola) Security guard at night (Don Ivan) 7 nights at week, and Emilio (administrator) take care of the propery at day time. Emilio is a fisherman too, so if you would like to get some fresh fish let him know!! fruit and vegatable trucks comes by every day ( they have loud speacker announcing their products, just wait for them on the road....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Tax Rate 17%
We also provide all inclusive surf packages and eat healthy for a week packages email for pricing!!
Rates are subject to change until a reservation Request is Confirmed.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We are an early 30s Canadian-Nicaraguan couple, that love the beach life, we are chill people that love surf, fishing, snorkeling etc. we love animals specialy our 2 dogs and our cat (that live in the property). We live next door, in our small cabin, respecting our guests privicy and available for any question or help!!
Why Las Salinas, Nicaragua:
We just love Guasacate-Popoyo beach
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.