PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ADVERTISE ON CRAIG'S LIST
NOR OFFER ANY DISCOUNT VIA OTHER WEBSITE!
WE ONLY ACCEPT RESERVATION/PAYMENT VIA THIS SITE. WE NEVER ASK FOR DIRECT PAYMENT SUCH AS CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL OR BANK DEPOSIT/TRANSFER.
Our calendar is updated near real time, you can book our place online with confidence by clicking 'Book it' button on the right hand side, under your staying dates.
This home has it all:
• Three bedroom, two bath, 1,300 square feet fully furnished.
• Conveniently located in desirable area close to Palo Alto downtown.
- Gourmet kitchen, sunlit dining room, open living room
- WiFi Internet service
- 60” flat screen TV with cable
- LG Ultra quiet Steamer Washer and dryer
- KitchenAid Ultra quiet dishwasher
- BBQ grill
- Vegetable Garden
Our house and the gate are equipped with keyless locks. For your security, we reset all access codes for each guest party. 14 days before your arrival date, you will receive a welcome email with all the access codes and information.
We provide coffee, tea, sugar and cream as complementary starting kit, there are a neighborhood grocery store about 2 blocks down the road.
Our kitchen is stocked with all basic salt and pepper and a contingent of seasonings for foodies, and there is a BBQ grill at front yard as well.
We sanitize wash all of our bedding and towel after each visit, and use high heat anti-bacteria dry cycle to sanitize all pillows and comforters.
All our mattress and box spring are enclosed with mattress proctor to prevent any possible bugs.
We supply all laundry detergents, dish wash detergents, shampoo and body wash as a starting kit for our guests.
Your party would have a peaceful sleep for sure.
• Less than 5 minutes drive (20 minutes walk) from downtown Palo Alto restaurants and shops and Stanford University. One short block from neighborhood cafe and market.
• Convenient to all Silicon Valley employers: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Apple, Yahoo, Oracle and Symantec
• Close to Highway 101, 35 minutes drive to San Francisco downtown, 20 minutes to San Jose.
P.S. The City of Menlo Park prohibits street parking between 2 AM - 5 AM.
We have 1 designated off-street parking space for our guest,
The space could have 2 standard sized car/suv parked in tandem,
If your car is over sized, a temporary overnight parking stickers @$2/night could be purchased at Menlo Park police department(they do open during the night as well, just be prepared to pay extra hour fee if you go purchasing it after hours.