Ballard House 207 3BR - a SkyRun Telluride Property
Located right in downtown Telluride, this newly remodeled 3 bedroom 3 bath in Ballard House sits right next to Town Park and only minutes from the base of the gondola and lift 8.
Location, Location, Location. This property is located right in downtown Telluride. Ballard House sits right next to Town Park and only a few minutes flat walk to the base of the gondola and lift 8. Deck also has medium sized grill. Beautiful cherry cabinets, sub-zero fridge and granite countertops make this a kitchen you will enjoy preparing meals or snacks in.
The master suite has a bathroom en-suite with a tub/shower and a queen bed. The 2nd bedroom can be made up as 2 twin beds or the twins can be joined to make a King bed. The 2nd bathroom is accessible from the living area.
The bathrooms have been well-done in marble and a victorian look. They have heated tile floors for comfortable 'tootsies' on the marble. The downstairs and upstairs showers are large AND double as steam showers to make these 2 bathrooms like your personal spa.
There is a stacked washer and dryer also to make even long stays easy without over packing.
There is seating at the kitchen counter and a nice folded dining (or game playing) table for 4 and foldable chairs that is in the living room when not in use.
After your short walk from the slopes at the end of the day, relax by your gas fireplace and watch the flat panel TV.
There is also one numbered parking spot in the underground garage for off-street parking. Plus, there is a ski locker in the garage for storing your gear.
Bedding: Queen, Split King (can be set up as a king bed OR 2 twins), Queen Sofa Sleeper.
This condo is pet-friendly with prior notification at $35/night /pet fee (max 2 pets).
What you'll LOVE:
- LOCATION doesn't get better with easy access to Town, Town Park AND the gondola.
- Cozy layout and updated kitchen and baths.
- View from your deck looking left of the box canyon.
What to be aware of:
- No separate dining area. Foldable dining table sets up in living room.
- Smaller than average bedrooms upstairs (downstairs bedroom is large)
What to be aware of:
- This property is smaller than a typical 3br.
- No separate dining area. Eat at portable table and chairs or kitchen granite counter area.
- Being in town, but on a side street, there could be noise.
What You'll Love:
- Location in downtown close to gondola
- Parking place included
- Elevator directly from your car to your condo