Luxurious, Fully Furnished, Fully loaded 1 BD Executive Suite with a private entrance, Zen Garden patio, pet friendly
A GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE - Every effort is made to keep it simple for you. All utilities plus high speed internet and cable TV are included in your rate.
HIGH END HOTEL FEATURES: - Fully furnished with all extras:
-Gourmet Kitchen with European designer stainless steel appliances, wine glasses, coffee maker, blender, food chopper, toaster and all other commodities for cooking gorme meals
- Fully furnished bedroom with a Hotel Brand mattress and cotton linens
- Large bathroom with ceramic tile, full bathtub and walnut vanity with plenty of storage space
-Cozy and charming living room with bistro table, desk-work station, Cable TV and sliding door access to outdoor Zen Garden
- Elegant American walnut hardwood floors throughout
- High efficiency, green technology AC and floor heating
- Fully equipped with all the extras such ironing board, bathrobes, linens, towels, etc.
- Comfortable twin size Fold out Bed (pull out) for a visitor
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Zone parking permit for an easy street parking (often available in front of the entrance door.)
This fully furnished luxury executive 1 BD suite is ideal for a short term corporate relocation, business trips or vacational rental. Located in Eastlake - one of the most desirable and quaint neighbourhoods in Seattle this is a very special place to live in whether it be working from home, entertaining, taking a lakeside jog, or dining out.
EXCELLENT LOCATION MEANS FREEDOM IN SEATTLE - As Seattle's daily traffic conditions worsen, our Eastlake property becomes extremely desirable. We are located 5 minute commute (20 minute walk) to the heart of Down Town Seattle, a 5 min ride to the University of Washington campus, and a mesmerizing lake stroll to Seattle Centre, Space Needle, Gasworks park, Lake Union restaurants and marinas. If you must drive or take public transportation you would be a few short minutes from the Roanoke entrance/exit of I-5 and a quick bus or trolley access to downtown and the UW.