You Can Not Get Closer to the Ocean on Maui!
This romantic getaway is quiet & private yet central to everything.
Please scroll through all of the information and photos below. Call or email us any time if you still have questions.
Look no further for a perfect Honeymoon or Anniversary get-away, whether it's your first or your 50th!
This location has some of the most pristine and lightly visited beaches on the island - it is absolutely the best kept secret on Maui!
For whale watching there is not a better location. You are just a stones throw from the edge of Ma'alaea Bay where the whales, dolphins and sea turtles all visit. We do keep a pair of binoculars in the living room but you may not even need them when the action is close by.
From our new counters, bamboo cabinets, remodeled bathroom, furniture, and new king bedroom suite and mattress to the unparalleled panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and outer islands, you will love this cozy home. You'll have a front row seat for viewing whales, turtles, dolphins and boating activities.
You can't get closer to the ocean than this unit that is ideally situated and centrally located for all points on Maui.
Ma'alaea is famous for the bay the humpback whales use each year to birth and mate, and you'll see it all during the fall and winter months. Thinking of coming in the spring or summer? Why not sign up for a turtle patrol and watch for nesting green and Hawksbill turtles as you walk the longest beach on Maui. Walk the pristine and hardly used beach to Kealia Pond or Sugar Beach one direction, or walk to the Harbor shops and restaurants the other direction.
Our beautiful 1 bedroom/1 bath unit is on the second floor so the ocean feels like an extension of the living room and lanai. It is perfect for a single user or couple that wants a quiet retreat, yet central to everything on Maui. There are two elevators and stairway nearby, a security screen door to allow wonderful cross ventilation all night long, King sized bed, large TV's in both the bedroom and living room; ceiling fans in the living room, bedroom, and on the lanai; free secured wireless internet. Eat out on the large lanai as you gaze at the great Pacific or walk to what may become your favorite Maui restaurant.
We have thought of everything to make your home away from home comfortable and inviting; there are beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, snorkel gear, boogie boards, beach towels and much more for your use and enjoyment.
Because we are on-island owners, we can attend carefully to the needs of our condo and our guests. In addition we employ a management company to be certain our guests can reach someone anytime of day or night.
* Our calendar is always up-to-date. So if it shows your dates available then you can proceed to book with confidence. If for some reason our place is booked then VRBO will not allow the booking to go through.
*If the dates you want are booked check out our other front-row direct oceanfront property VRBO # 631819.
A short stroll away you will find:
- Ma'alaea Harbor where you can book any of the many ocean activities available on Maui including whale watching, snorkeling adventure and sunset dinner cruises.
- A number of fine restaurants including famous Beach Bums Bar and Grill and The Waterfront.
- There are also a couple of stores with most grocery needs as well as delis and fast food options.
- Maui Ocean Center aquarium (voted best attraction on Maui)
- Maui Golf & Sports Park is perfect for family fun
- Haycraft Park and Sugar Beach, The Longest and one of the most pristine, white sandy beaches on Maui stretches five miles all the way to Kihei.
- Some of the other near-by beaches include:
- The Shops at Ma'alaea offers a variety of shopping and snacking options.
- Great snorkeling and surfing is right off your lanai!
Public Transportation: Most parts of the island can be reached from Ma'alaea via Maui bus services for only $2 per route.
If the dates you want are not available, be sure to check our other property that is also front-row direct oceanfront, 631819.