About the property
- Apartment160 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
3 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms located in a nice street at 10 min from Termini Station
In the heart of Rome, a few steps from the most important touristic attractions of the capital it has been designed an innovative structure, LOFT, that combines the highest and most complete services of an hotel with the distinction of staying in a flat where privacy, autonomy, elegance and art come together.
LOFT was created through the redevelopment of a former glass factory at the turn of Porta Pia and Castro Pretorio, two neighborhoods that have marked the history of Rome, based on the enhancement of its architecture, where the beauty of the vaulted ceilings and roof and grafts are combined with contemporary and minimalist design, that offer a unique environment and atmosphere of this kind. LOFT is only at 10 minutes by walk from Termini Station and 15 minutes by walk from Piazza della Repubblica.
LOFT is equipped with a spacious lounge, where guests can relax while reading or chatting as if at home, and offers 3 bedrooms: Suite Peonia (room with twin beds available only on request), Suite Betulla and Suite Corte. In the Suite Peonia and Suite Corte you can add a folding bed on request. The rooms are decorated differently, and are equipped with large bathrooms, separated showers, comfortable mattresses and pillows, 32 'TV, a small fridge, illuminated wardrobes and strongbox.
***Guests can take advantage of our free Wi-Fi service and of the internet point with printer***
***At the check in will be requested the payment in cash of the city tax: 3,50 euro per person per day; children under 10 years old are exonerated from the tax***
***Check in from 20.00: 50 euro of extra charge***
LOFT loan a mobile phone with:
- 18 minutes of calls for free/daily
- 18 text messages for free/daily
- internet for free/daily
On the mobile phone, in the phone book, there is my number so the guest can call in case of any problem.
There also these app:
- app (website hidden) map: you know exactly where you are in the city and your track
- app dictionary: in case you need quickly to speak in Italian or understand the meaning of a word
- app public transport: is very helpful to get around the city!!!
and more and more....
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Like having your own place!
Nice, quiet area. A bit of a walk to main attractions. We tended to walk out and taxi/Uber home. A couple restaurants close by and a quaint bakery where we could buy fresh bread and croissants every morning. The rooms and common area were very nice. We went as a family of five and had plenty of space.
This place was gorgeous. Everything was perfect. There were 6 of us and we each had a fabulous room with a beautiful bathroom and super comfortable king size bed. The location was great. Close to sites and places to eat right outside the apartment. There is nothing that we could recommend to improve our stay. Stefania and Gabriella were friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone to stay here.
Our Stay Was GREAT!!!!
I stayed their for two weeks with my Family, its was GREAT, it was decorated very Good! bedrooms had lot of room!! Very clean! The location was Great!! Good places to eat!! Walked to Train, I would stay their AGAIN!!!!
Probably the best shared apartment we've ever used.
Great accommodation and great value
We were a party of two couples and one single who stayed at Stefania's accommodation in Rome. It is spectacularly set up with three king bedrooms each of which has their own bathroom. The kitchen and lounge areas were great too, so each person could choose privacy in their room or to sit with others in the common area. It is in a great location not to far from Rome Termini and all the transport options from there. There were no noise issues and we had great experiences at local restaurants. Gabrielle was the contact on site and she was lovely. I recommend this accommodation unconditionally to people looking for 3-bedroom accommodation in Rome.
Loft in Rome
The place was very clean, air-conditioning was cold, kitchen and appliance in good working order.
It is on the ground floor which was helpful.
We were very satisfied with our stay.
A very nice extra touch is that they give you a local cellphone to use during your stay so you can make local calls and use google maps to move around. I think that was a very helpful extra that other apartments don't have.
Will definitely recommend with 5 stars!
- LOFT to Via Veneto: 15 minutes by walk. Here there is “Chiesa di Santa Maria Immacolata” and the place of the 'Dolce Vita' of Federico Fellini. - LOFT to Terme di Diocleziano: 8 minutes by walk. Fantastic museum, important to see!!! http://archeoroma.beniculturali.it/en/museums/national-roman-museum-baths-diocletian - LOFT to Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Massimo: 10 minutes by walk. Is a good site and there are the frescoes of Villa di Livia, so special and incredible. http://archeoroma.beniculturali.it/en/museums/national-roman-museum-palazzo-massimo-alle-terme - LOFT to Piazza Barberini: 15 minutes by walk. Is a very beautiful museum of antique art!!! But is also interesting the architecture of the palace! - PIAZZA BARBERINI to Trevi Fountain: 6 minutes walk. Fountain Trevi is where you throw away a coin and you express a desire! - PIAZZA BARBERINI to Spanish Steps: 11 minutes by walk. Spanish steps are the heart of Rome. From Spanish Steps you reach Via Condotti where all the shops 5 stars are and Piazza del Popolo with fantastic church and a Caravaggio. You can take from Piazza Barberini also the underground and in 5 minutes your are in Spanish Steps.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
***Guests can take advantage of our free Wi-Fi service and of an internet point with a printer*** ***At the check in will be requested the payment in cash of the city tax: 3,50 euro per person per day; children under 10 years old are exonerated from the tax*** ***Check in from 20.00: 50 euro of extra charge*** ***The rates are for maximum 6 people, the additional bed is 50 euro per day***