180 Degree Ocean Views - 3 Months or Longer Rental $6,800 a Mo.(6 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-90 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Ocean Views from Main Living Area and Master Suite.
- Newer Home - Large entertaining Private backyard with Sunset Ocean Views.
- Family room attaches to the Kitchen-'Great Room' with full Ocean Views.
- High Open ceilings with large glass windows with forever views of the Ocean- includes Master Suite.
- Televisions: 65'- Great Room (All HD) Master Bedroom - 40' and 32' in two of the three Guest bedrooms.
- Internet / Full wireless access.
- Gated Community with a large Community Pool / Jacuzzi - Pet Friendly Area.
- The private gated community sits high above the homes in the area with Westerly Ocean Views.
-Enclosed Garage for 2 vehicles and potential 3 vehicle parking in front of the garage.
- Attractions within 5 minutes - Lego Land, Carlsbad Crossings Golf Course, Carlsbad Flower Fields, Costco, Carlsbad Trophy Discount Mall, Diners, Street Bike Paths, Full Beach running lanes and Bicycle Lanes and Freeway access. For Breakfast - Tip Top Meets- Have the John Wayne - or Dinner (one dinner for two-servings are very large) very reasonable pricing. Many restaurants within 5 minutes. Kings Fish house, Islands for great Burgers, Karl Strauss, Especial Norte for Mexican food (15 min. away), TGIF, Ruby's for the Kids at the Outlet Mall - 5 minutes away next to the Famous Carlsbad Flower Fields and of course Costco with $1.50 Hotdogs and Coke.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2014
- 2250 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
24 Fitness Gym - Corporate Office is on site -so the facility is well maintained - 4 blocks away - Complete activities with a Lap Pool, Saunas, latest workout equipment- Childs Care. Guests welcomed....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 8 - May 10, 2017
90 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $550
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pet Fee $400
- Tax Rate 0.01%
Rates Subject to Change - Add $160.00 for cleaning fee
Payment due: 50% 4 months prior to usage and the balance 2 months prior to usage. Cancellation and refund policy in place - 50% refund of any deposits two months prior to usage- $300.00 Hold/Security fee due upon acceptance of rental agreement refunded per contract details. Additional Deposit of $500.00 if the Rental Agreement is fours months or more before the date of the rental.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Near to every amenity, La Costa-Aviara-Carlsbad and Encinitas golf courses - Beautiful Carlsbad Villiage with 1.5 miles of upper and lower boardwalks along the Pacific Ocean, Great Surfing, jet skiing, stand up paddle boarding, surf fishing, bike lanes and jogging at the beach. Rentals Available. Great night life in Carlsbad Villiage, Encinitas Villiage and 15 minutes to Del Mar Race Track and the Villiage. Wonderful down and dirty Mexican food restaurants and many great restaurants within 5 minutes from Wolfgang Puck's to the Fish House, Tip Top's John Wayne breakfest for $5.95 or coastal ocean front eatieries from breakfast to dinner. Don't forget one of the best piers on the coast- Oceanside Pier with a wonderful Ruby's restaurant at the end. Of course many Movie locales nearby. The Rolling hills and Beaches are some of the better venues in the San Diego North County Beach areas. Del Mar Race season begins in the summer. Surf and Standup Paddle boarding lessons available - all the gear included.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We welcome you to Carlsbad, California and its beautiful setting. Our Picture is at the Carlsbad Boardwalk after a great cup of coffee in the Villiage - at Vinaka's. The Sunsets and Peaceful Setting were a plus even though we have traveled the world and seen much! I was a developer at one time and my wife was a reknown Artist in her Country of Serbia. Friendly and love animals.
Why the Owner Chose Aviara, Carlsbad, CA, USA:
Private Location in a gated Community. Wonderful access to any vacation desire from Ocean- lagoon and ocean jet skiing - Surfing everywhere, great golfing nearby, Tennis, walking and biking along the coast as well as San Diego Cultural events. Just a short drive or commuter train to San Diego if you need that City involvement! Of course one of the finest Zoo's in the world in San Diego and a coastline from Oceanside to San Diego that has many small Beach Cities to enjoy. Plus, a short 25 minute drive North along the coast to the quaint beach community of San Clemente.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Newer Area of homes, Ocean views, Gated Community. Very Private Entertaining Back Yard, Quiet Cul De Sac location.
- Primary: +1 6199875556 Call or text anytime
- Secondary: +1 6199875556
- Tertiary: +1 6199875556
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cul de Sac Home
Backyard Coastal Views.
West Ocean Views from the Backyard.
Great Room and 65' HD TV.
Looking from the Great Room to the Living Room and the front entry door.
Dining Room - 6-8 persons.
Master Bedroom with Coastline Ocean Views.
Guest Bedroom #1 - Queen Size Bed.
Guest Bedroom #3 - 2-Twin Size Beds.
Looking West of the Coastline from the backyard
Sun Setting into the Pacific Ocean from the Backyard.
Southerly Canyon and Hill Views.
Canyon View to the South West.
Looking from the Kitchen at the Great Room with open Ocean Views.
Kitchen view from the Great Room.
First Floor Bathroom with Enclosed Shower.
Laundry Room with new LG Appliances and Steam Dryer.
Looking at the Master Bathroom- 2 basins - Shower, bath tub and a private toilet
Guest Bedroom #2 - 2-Twin Size Beds.
Guest Bathroom 3 -two basins - Now Glass Enclosed Shower /toilet.
Master Bedroom Ocean View
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.