About the property
- House2250 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 - 90 nights
Ocean Views from Main Living Area and Master Suite.
- Newer Home - Large entertaining Private backyard with Sunset Ocean Views.
- Family room attaches to the Kitchen-'Great Room' with full Ocean Views.
- High Open ceilings with large glass windows with forever views of the Ocean- includes Master Suite.
- Televisions: 65'- Great Room (All HD) Master Bedroom - 40' and 32' in two of the three Guest bedrooms.
- Internet / Full wireless access.
- Gated Community with a large Community Pool / Jacuzzi - Pet Friendly Area.
- The private gated community sits high above the homes in the area with Westerly Ocean Views.
-Enclosed Garage for 2 vehicles and potential 3 vehicle parking in front of the garage.
- Attractions within 5 minutes - Lego Land, Carlsbad Crossings Golf Course, Carlsbad Flower Fields, Costco, Carlsbad Trophy Discount Mall, Diners, Street Bike Paths, Full Beach running lanes and Bicycle Lanes and Freeway access. For Breakfast - Tip Top Meets- Have the John Wayne - or Dinner (one dinner for two-servings are very large) very reasonable pricing. Many restaurants within 5 minutes. Kings Fish house, Islands for great Burgers, Karl Strauss, Especial Norte for Mexican food (15 min. away), TGIF, Ruby's for the Kids at the Outlet Mall - 5 minutes away next to the Famous Carlsbad Flower Fields and of course Costco with $1.50 Hotdogs and Coke.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- english, french, german, serbian / croatian (same language).
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 13, 2018
About T. Jerger
We welcome you to Carlsbad, California and its beautiful setting. Our Picture is at the Carlsbad Boardwalk after a great cup of coffee in the Villiage - at Vinaka's. The Sunsets and Peaceful Setting were a plus even though we have traveled the world and seen much! I was a developer at one time and my wife was a reknown Artist in her Country of Serbia. Friendly and love animals.
T. Jerger purchased this House in 1999
Why T. Jerger chose Aviara
Private Location in a gated Community. Wonderful access to any vacation desire from Ocean- lagoon and ocean jet skiing - Surfing everywhere, great golfing nearby, Tennis, walking and biking along the coast as well as San Diego Cultural events. Just a short drive or commuter train to San Diego if you need that City involvement! Of course one of the finest Zoo's in the world in San Diego and a coastline from Oceanside to San Diego that has many small Beach Cities to enjoy. Plus, a short 25 minute drive North along the coast to the quaint beach community of San Clemente.
What makes this House unique
Newer Area of homes, Ocean views, Gated Community. Very Private Entertaining Back Yard, Quiet Cul De Sac location.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-out: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Tuzo is an outstanding host. He met us upon arrival and toured the property with us. The house is large and well laid out. All bedrooms are upstairs leaving all of the downstairs for relaxation and entertainment. The backyard is large and has great sunset views. The weather was perfect with us having the entire family outside for all of our meals. The community pool is within walking distance and was a wonderful amenity to have in contrast to the beach. Home is within 5 driving minutes of LegoLand, restaurants and the beach. Thank you for a great vacation.
Perfect stay in Carlsbad
Perfect. Owner met us with keys and described property even accommodating late arrival. 8 slept very comfortably. House was in great physical shape including patio. Beautiful views. Deposit returned quickly. Plan to stay again when visiting.
Great Experience Renting
My sisters have used VRBO to rent vacation homes in LA, Tahoe but this is my first time. I found this rental while planning for my recent San Diego trip. The place looked clean from the online pictures and it offered all the amenities we were looking for, and best yet, the price was very reasonable. I made my reservation and the owner got back to me quickly. The owner is responsive, friendly and easy to work with. Even when we had some last minute changes, he was gracious enough to accommodate us. He personally greeted us at the house and gave us a tour of the house. I thought that was very hospitable, service which we never received at previous rentals.
The house looked exactly what the pictures showed online. It was clean, tidy, and comfortable. The view from the backyard was spectacular! All of my family enjoyed our stay there. We had a great time visiting San Diego and needless to say, a great rental experience. If we ever get back to SD, we will definitely rent from this place again!
The Best Place We've Ever Stayed
We have stayed in a lot of places, with 4 kids (ours are currently aged 6-12), and this was by far the best place we have ever stayed. We loved the house! What we loved:
- Open floor plan. With wide hallways and lots of natural light coming in, especially in the evenings;
- Bedrooms all upstairs on one level (4 bedrooms! With plenty of space); (we adults could sit downstairs in the evening and let the kids eat upstairs);
- Very clean and neat
- Tasteful decorations
- Lots of amenities: 3 showers (we once had all 3 running at the same time with plenty of hot water and non discernable loss of pressure), HUGE TV, big backyard facing sunset on the beach, great clean hot tub, large swimming pool down the street (we used it one day and were the only ones there for an hour!), garage, wonderful views.
- Falling asleep at nap one day (in the mast bedroom) watching the ocean from the bed;
- High Ceilings make the place feel very spacious (even upstairs in the master bedroom and master bath);
- Two sinks in the master bath with LOTS of counter space;
- Very quiet, virtually silent (with the exception of a barking dog rarely);
- Washer and dryer (used often for all the towels we got messy);
- Included high speed internet;
- Gated community (very clean and neat neighborhood);
- Clean kitchen with everything you might need on vacation (except food, which we stopped at the store and bought);
- Minutes from the beach, and Costco.
- Tuzo was the perfect host, showing us carefully what we needed to know and then letting us just enjoy the house from there on.
Things we enjoyed:
- Family photos on the beach at sunset with Dan Kirskey (a guy I found online who did a GREAT job with our family for a reasonable rate)
- Whale watching at Dana Wharf (saw lots of whales and dolphins)
- Swimming at Carlsbad Beach (“the power plant beach”! is what my kids loved)… many times
- San Diego Zoo
Exceptional views, perfect family get away home with amenities to make you feel at ease in every way
From the moment we stepped into the home we new we had the perfect property for our family. This spacious home had everything for our five adults, three teenagers, and our family boxer dog group. The gorgeous ocean views in the morning while relaxing in your own private spa was a perfect way to start your day. The home was properly stocked with everything to make the home cooking meals easy. There was plenty of seasonings in the panty, the bedding was comfortable, plenty of towels, big water heater for the family to all take hot showers, private spa, views to make postcard photos and a large enough backyard to have a family reunion. I cannot say enough good things about he owners. Upon arrival we were greeted with smiles and instructed on the idiosycronies with the home. The communication from deposit to departure was fantastic and for a first time VRBO'er it made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I would absolutely, unequivocally use this property again.
We had a very comfortable and restful stay here with all the comforts of home. Beautiful views and a great kitchen! Well stocked with supplies in case we forgot anything. We would definitely recommend this to friends. Very easy to explore the area and get to the beach.
- Near to every amenity, La Costa-Aviara-Carlsbad and Encinitas golf courses - Beautiful Carlsbad Villiage with 1.5 miles of upper and lower boardwalks along the Pacific Ocean, Great Surfing, jet skiing, stand up paddle boarding, surf fishing, bike lanes and jogging at the beach. Rentals Available. Great night life in Carlsbad Villiage, Encinitas Villiage and 15 minutes to Del Mar Race Track and the Villiage. Wonderful down and dirty Mexican food restaurants and many great restaurants within 5 minutes from Wolfgang Puck's to the Fish House, Tip Top's John Wayne breakfest for $5.95 or coastal ocean front eatieries from breakfast to dinner. Don't forget one of the best piers on the coast- Oceanside Pier with a wonderful Ruby's restaurant at the end. Of course many Movie locales nearby. The Rolling hills and Beaches are some of the better venues in the San Diego North County Beach areas. Del Mar Race season begins in the summer. Surf and Standup Paddle boarding lessons available - all the gear included.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates Subject to Change - Add $160.00 for cleaning fee Payment due: 50% 4 months prior to usage and the balance 2 months prior to usage. Cancellation and refund policy in place - 50% refund of any deposits two months prior to usage- $300.00 Hold/Security fee due upon acceptance of rental agreement refunded per contract details. Additional Deposit of $500.00 if the Rental Agreement is fours months or more before the date of the rental.