About this rental
1 bedroom 1 bath, Sleeps 4
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower · tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Minimum age 21 to rentMinimum age 21 to rent
- Please don't cook food in the fireplace on the deck. We provide wood and a large fire pit by the river for camp food cookouts - Thank you
- Please cover the deck furniture every night to avoid dew/rain. Bring the cushions inside to dry. Do not leave wet in the deck boxes to mold.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Gretta BeckAsk a question
About Gretta Beck
We enjoy the cold Steeler season that Pittsburgh, Pa. has to offer but after the season is over we cant wait to take some time off and escape to the riverbanks of the Allegheny. Tidioute offers the best of both worlds. Relaxed river front living which include fishing and hunting on the nearby state game lands. Plus a great place to have family and friends over for a summers day full of fun!!
Gretta Beck purchased this Cottage in 2014
Why Gretta Beck chose Tidioute
We purchased this property mainly based on location: only a mile down the road from State Game lands, water front and Tidioute's quiet small town atmosphere.
What makes this Cottage unique
The home sleeps 4 comfortably. We enjoy setting tents up down by the river for bon fires, cooking out and listening to the frogs at night. We love to see the turtles sun themselves in the morning on the bank and if you are lucky enough to see baby turtles hatch from their nests buried in the yard.