About the property
- Condo1250 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Our lake front property is a corner 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the 2nd floor. The unit has about 1,250 square feet and has an open floor plan. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private onsuite, and walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly Tampa, and BassPro.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can accommodate may not accommodate all people in beds. The number of people unit can accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Lake front 2 bedroom 2 bath condo situated under sprawling oaks. We are located 10 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
This condo was perfect for our vacation needs. Clean and Comfortable
Enjoyed our stay. The complex was easy to find but the condo itself was very difficult to locate, especially at night. Great location, close to everything but still quiet. Even though the description says it sleeps 6, I didn't realize that meant 2 air mattresses, I assumed it was a sleeper sofa. Thank goodness our son was ok with sleeping on the couch. Although it was clean, it could use some updating with some fresh carpeting and new countertops However, we would definitely stay here again!
Beautiful place it's a home away from home. Peaceful it had everything we needed
Close to everything in Tampa. We will stay here again for our next visit to Tampa. Beautiful and safe area to stay.
Tranquil lake with beautiful oaks. Gorgeous porch but ant problems.
Ant problems need to be resolved. We put unopened pastries on the counter and the ants swarmed inside and out.
Other than that, the location is beautiful surrounded by oaks. I would recommend it.
A beautiful place to vacation. Clean, peaceful and quiet with gorgeous view of the lake and nicely nestled among the trees. The condo is absolutely adequate with all the amenities required. My family loved it.
It was very nice, clean and had a great view of the lake.
The condo was centrally located to numerous areas that we wished to visit.