Ocean View Home in Cayucos - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Fireplace, Easy Walk to Beach(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
This family home has recently been completely re-done with new carpet and paint.
This clean and comfortable Cayucos 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 story home with ocean views and walking distance to the sand and beach. This lovely home has been lovingly re-done with almost all new interior and exterior touches, furnishings and amenities.
Cayucos is located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco on Highway 1. This small seaside town boasts only one stop light and miles of coastline and scenic drives to enjoy.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 7
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning (minimum) $200 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
HOLIDAYS - Minimum stay is 4 nights.
Cancellation policy -
1. If you cancel after we receive your deposit and before 30 days prior to your agreed upon check in date, we will refund your full deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee.
2. If you cancel after we have received your deposit and within 30 days of your agreed upon check in date, you will forfeit your entire deposit unless we can re-rent the unit for the dates you have reserved.
3. If you cancel after we have received your deposit and rent (including the occupancy tax) you will forfeit your rent and be refunded only your deposit less the $25 cancellation fee, UNLESS we can re-rent the unit for the dates you cancelled.
4. All cancellations must be IN WRITING and DATED from the person whose name is on the reservation.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Cayucos is located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco on the coast of California.
Nearby attractions include beaches for surfing, kayaking, boogie boarding, standup paddle boarding, tide pooling and sunbathing. Hearst Castle is a 30 minute drive up Highway 1.
Cal Poly State University is a 20 minute drive down Highway 1.
Paso Robles and the San Luis Obispo region is a wine lover's delight with many wineries and tasting rooms.
The town of Cayucos is home to the Brown Butter Cookie Company as well as Good Clean Fun surf shop, Schooner's Restaurant and the Sea Shanty Restaurant famous for it's 'Mud Pie'. Come check us out!
Front view facing the ocean.
Living room open to dining room and ocean views.
Dining room opens to kitchen and living room.
Upstairs deck off of kitchen with ocean views.
Master bath with shower.
Upstairs hall bathroom with tub/shower.
Downstairs 3rd bathroom.
Family room downstairs with dining set and color TV, opens to back patio.
Back patio with extra chairs in garage.
Ocean view and walking distance to the beach.
Living room with gas log fireplace and 8 foot long sofa.
Living room, color TV/DVD, free wireless internet.
Kitchen with all new appliances: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave.
Master Bedroom with king bed.
Upstairs guest bedroom with queen bed.
Downstairs guest bedroom with queen bed.
Family room with sofa. Great kids room or overflow area.
Back Patio with Weber BBQ and fish cleaning sink.
Washer and dryer, iron and board.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.