About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
1 Bed. Ocean View-SPECIAL- Pay 1st wk & 2nd week 50% off (10/01-10/15 )
Georgous 1 bedoom condo on the beach! Ocean View! Bedroom has a king bed, and living room has a queen sized sofa bed with a high quality mattress.
Papakea Resort is managed by Aston Hotels. Family-friendly spacious resorts ground is located in West Maui's sunny and easygoing Honokowai area, adjacent to a sandy beach, plenty fun adventures and activities, 2 miles from Kanapalli golf, and 4 miles from historic Lahaina.
•Two pools with spa tubs
• two putting greens
• dozen grills are set amid 13 acres of tropical gardens dotted with koi ponds.
• A bridge leads to a companion property with a restaurant & children's camp.
• Condominium accommodations overlooking the ocean.
• walking distance to shopping center and restaurants.
• Free parking.
One Bedroom Suite feature:
• 2nd floor with Ocean View Lanai
• spacious condo,individually decorated
• full kitchens, Breakfast counter,
• DVD players,
• Complimentary wireless Internet access.
• Spacious Living room with exit to the Lanai with ocean & garden view.
• Living room-queen size sofa bed ewith hi quality matrass.
• Large Master Bedroom feature rustic look
• King size bed,
• full closet and
• LED flat screen wall mounted TV. Kindly log in to to view photo gallery
In your 1 bedroom Suite you have:
• Video-game console • DVD player • Lanai • Air conditioning • Ceiling fan
• Phone • Free local calls • Complimentary toiletries • In-room safe
• Full Kitchen • Refrigerator • Coffee/tea maker•Microwave & Small appliances
Papakea Resort has:
•24-hour front desk
•Total number of rooms - 364
•Number of floors - 4
•Tennis on site
•Dry cleaning/laundry service
•Local Expert Concierge
Food and beverages:
Papakea Resort does not have its own restaurant, but guests have signing privileges at the companion-'Kanapalli beach hotel - Beach Club Restaurant. Whalers Village, 1 mile away, offers several additional restaurants and a food court.
Play and have fun at Papakea Resort:
• 2 ocean-view splash pools with spa tubs,
• Two 18-hole putting greens
• Lighted tennis court.
• Pilates, •and swim workouts are complimentary. Advanced surfing classes are available for a surcharge.
•Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
•Personal motorized watercraft on site
•Scuba diving nearby
•Scooter/moped rentals nearby
•Bicycle rentals nearby
•Hiking/biking trails nearby
•Yoga classes/instruction on site
•Pilates classes on site
• Room accommodation shall be paid directly to VRBO or directly to the owner
• Resort fee: USD 15 per per night (up to maximum 10 days) will be collected at the front desk at check out date.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
I am an owner/investor of ocean view vacation condominium condo in Maui HI, Orange lake, FL and Tel Aviv Israel.
Richman purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Richman chose Kaanapali
Vacation on this property is like visiting in garden of eve. Between the ocean view, the plantation and the beutifull weather you will enjoy the surronding and have peace of mind.
What makes this Condo unique
you will fall in love in this resort, every type of activity is in the tip of your fingers, just enjoy it and relax! you will have a wonderfull vacation and i am sure that you will come back to Papakea resort every year. it is heaven!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
I have stayed at Papakea many times on my timeshare. It is a very nice resort in a good location - however this property owner and his manager are not nice. Even though I reserved and paid for this VRBO property advertised as #625509 - I DID NOT GET THIS PROPERTY. I WAS GIVEN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNIT - NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS NICE AS THIS ADVERTISED UNIT, it was dirty and outdated. I don't trust this owner and will not use VRBO again.
We have always rented our 2 week timeshare unit K201 at Papakea using VRBO listings with same furnishing and never had a complaint. In fact other timeshare owners- who use Google search, show this exact unit with same furnishings. It is always clean and very neat. We do not own another TS unit.
• The fact is that you did not advise me or Mr. McCloskey, manager, immediately of your findings in this unit. You stayed in this unit for 2 weeks, without complaint and decided to express your dissatisfaction only AFTER you checked out?? Your exact words in your email were…“WHAT EXACTLY WOULD YOU OR Mr. McCloskey HAVE DONE HAD I CALLED I CALLED?? Moved us to the "correct" unit? I seriously doubt that”.
• You also refuse to comply with our request to send us pictures of the unit status upon your arrival. Your exact words in your email were….”NOT NECESSARY FOR ME TO SEND YOU PHOTOS”) clearly indicating that you have NO HARD EVIDENCE to your claim.
• Our onsite Manager assured us that the unit was very clean and orderly as always!
• As to your CONFUSION about the reservation, I myself emailed you confirming your reservation, approximately 45 days prior to your check-in date. I also gave you Mr. McCloskey’s contact information in the event that you encounter any problem.
• The fact is that you stayed in K201 for two (2)-weeks and did not complain-only proves that your reservation was adequate.
• With all due respect, “When you go to a restaurant, and the steak you order is not good, you need to call the waiter immediately, NOT after you ate the whole steak and THEN you complain to the waiter??”
In consideration of your complaint - that the unit was not clean to your ‘standards, we will refund you the ‘Cleaning Fee’ in the amount of $150.00
Thank you. With all good wishes I remain,
Richie: TS Owner/ K201
Great vacation rental
We had such a great time ! The place was beautiful and wonderful amenities It was very accommodating
Wow, this place was fantastic. It was so convenient and close to all the tours, shopping and restaurants.
The unit was immaculate! what a view ! Every morning I would get up and get my coffee, and sit out on the deck. My view was lush greenery and the bluest ocean ever!
I am back on the east coast and all I dream about is this place. Cant wait to book it again next year.
The owner was so easy to work with and the process was 1.2.3!
Dont know what your missing until you miss it!
Love this place! Highly recommended for singles, couples and groups!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Fees: • Room Reservation/Booking shall be paid directly to VRBO or directly to the owner. • Resort fee: USD 17.00 per per night (up to maximum 10 days) will be collected at the front desk at checkout date. We are not involved in collecting the Resort fee nor do we have any control over it. In order to reserve this special price, traveler must book the reservation minimum 120 days in advance. Check In: 10/01/2018 Check out: 10/08/2018 (7 nights, Minimum 5 nights) OR Check In: 10/08/2018 Check out: 10/15/2018 (7 nights, Minimum 5 nights) Guest that book the 1st week at our discounted rate will be able to stay the 2nd week at 50% discount of the 1st week rate. Thank you Richard Cohen/Owner