Leisure World Adult Resort Tennis/Golf Community
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This is a single story 2 bed / 2 bath home in Leisure World, a top senior 45+ gated community providing a world of relaxation, prestige, comfort and activity.
Leisure World adult resort community is in very high demand during the winter months of glorious weather with lots of fun things to do.
Leisure World is a private, gated luxury community with 3 gates that are manned by security officers 24 hours daily.
Leisure World is a conveniently located near shopping not far from the famed Superstition Mountains. The 1000 acre private gated community is surrounded by walking trails, lakes and golf courses and includes 24 hour security with 2 recreation centers with an athletic club, spa, pools, multiple golf courses, library, events and endless activities.
Centrally located within a few short blocks from the main community center, this private home is light and bright and includes tile throughout, an updated kitchen, private laundry and a large 15x22' great room overlooking the tiled exterior private patio with its own citrus trees and colorful flowering plants and cactus.
Join in the many resort activities, bask in the sun by one of the pools or hang out in the home’s private back yard with your new found friends.
Included with the home is an electric golf cart making is easy to explore the neighborhood and access to all Leisure World state of the art amenities:
• Golf Courses (Coyote Run & Heron Lakes)
• Updated fitness center
• Tennis courts & Pickleball courts
• Table tennis
• Cards / Games / Bingo
• State of the art Fitness Center
• Computer Lab
• Arts & Crafts (Woodworking, pottery, sewing, lapidary, etc)
• 2 Pools & Spas
• Day excursions to local arboretums, gardens, zoo & casinos, and Arizona sites
• Dakotas, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Western States & Canada Clubs
• And much, much more…
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- A short 30 minute drive brings you to the mountains, where you can hike, view the wild horses along the Salt River, go river tubing on the Salt River, enjoy the Dolly Streamship cruise on Canyon Lake and look for the glimpse of a mountain goat. Drive the spectacular scenic road to historic Tortilla Flats and beyond to Fish creek for the adventuresome. Don't miss the spring flower blooms in the desert or the Cactus league. Within an hour drive you get over 100 golf courses, most of them Championship Courses. You will find it hard to select. Skiing is available approximately 130 miles to the north at Snow Bowl in Flagstaff or at Sunrise near Springerville to the east. Besides Sun Devil sports year round, professional sports teams in the area include the Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Coyotes and Phoenix Mercury, all within easy driving distance. Enjoy the Cactus baseball league during the month of March. Watch the Cubs lose to the Brewers in their new stadium nearby....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Light and bright kitchen. Tile floor. Microwave, electric range/oven, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, kitchen table. All plates, glasses (wine glasses too), utensils, cookware included....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2016
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $25
- Resort Leasing Fee $30
- Housekeeping $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 1.7%
Check-in after 3pm on the first day of the rental period.
Check-out at noon on the last day of the rental period (to give us time to clean).
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Leisure World is a gated community with 24-hour manned security personnel.
Superstition Mountains offer incredible views and hiking 15 miles away. The road to Tortilla Flats is amazing.
There is a mall and Walmart adjacent to the neighborhood. Good restaurants nearby.
There are probably 20 golf courses within 10 miles. I really like Red Mountain (~6 miles north) and ViewPoint (~4 miles NE). I have not played in Leisure World but the neighbors says it is nice.
Although I include the golf cart with the house, I recommend a car. Arizona is an amazing state. I highly recommend you get out and explore it. There are some scheduled trips through the neighborhood you might consider. If you'd rather hang out and meet new friends that's ok too.
Those concerned about their health, note there is a top-rated (heart, stroke, trauma) hospital directly to the north of the neighborhood.
Year Purchased: 2014
Why the Owner Chose Leisure World, Mesa, AZ, USA:
We loved the community and all of the amenities.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
LeisureWorld is an active community with a nearly unlimited number of activity choices.
- Primary: ++1 612-817-9677
New tennis courts 2014. A fun place to hang out and meet people.
luxury resort pool & spa
Many lakes and walking trails. Many benches to stop and socialize
TV with 50 channels and blu-ray DVD player
Attached garage with electric golf cart for exploring the neighborhood
Front bedroom. Queen Bed. Tall dresser off picture.
Master bedroom with king size bed with beautiful flowering plants out the window
Outside patio with private yard. 2 citrus trees, 1 saguaro, 1 lumpy cactus
Leisure World tennis courts (new 2014), pickleball, lakes
2 - 18 hole golf courses
Private backyard patio with citrus trees, cactus, flowering bushes
Dining for 6 to invite your new friends for dinner
Dine in kitchen
Bright, clean kitchen, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, dishwasher
Guest bath with shower
Master bath. Shower and tub.
Small grill to enjoy the back yard patio
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.