Breathtaking Sunrise Oceanfront Condo + Sunset View of Intracoastal-12th Floor!!(4 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
Rare 12th floor views of ocean & Halifax River from same condo. As the sun begins to rise, start your day watching the dolphins play in the surf while relaxing on our oceanfront balcony. Then head to the pool or beach to soak up the Florida sun. Only 15 minutes from Daytona or Flagler Beach where you'll find shopping, restaurants and recreation for everyone. Come and create the vacation that you've dreamed of, it's all here waiting for you!
Member since: 2015
- On floor 12
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 19 - Apr 15, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $95
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
* $25 service charge applies to all changes & cancellations to a reservation.
* The reservation deposit is not refundable for cancellations within 45 days of your scheduled arrival date.
* Cancellations within 30 days of arrival forfeit full rental payment.
* Your signature is required is required prior to arrival on a statement agreeing to our rental policies & any applicable condo rules & regulations. Access to property cannot be provided without this signature.
* No refunds for early departures.
* This property cannot accommodate oversized trucks, tractors, trailers & any other oversized vehicles. Approval for any vehicle other than a passenger automobile must be obtained in writing in advance of arrival.
* Check in is after 3pm, check out is by 10am.
* Maximum occupancy is 4 persons, 2 per bedroom.
* Pets are never allowed.
* There is NO smoking permitted anywhere inside or outside on the balcony of the rental unit. There will be an additional cleaning fee of $250 if a property is left in a condition where it needs to be extensively cleaned and deodorized due to smoking.
* All reservations are on a first come first serve basis.
* Monthly rentals start on the first of the month and end on the last day of that month.
* Lockout charge of $50 unless during office hours.
* Late arrival is not an acceptable reason for cancellation, refunds or changes to scheduled departure.
* Subletting is not permitted.
* Race week and bike week rates are slightly higher.
* Rates & terms subject to change without notice.
* Must be 25 years of age to make reservations, ID required.
* No refunds will be given for equipment, appliance or utility failures. We will make every effort to repair any failures as soon as possible.
* $50 fee if all keys are not returned to the VanLee or owner at check out.
* The info provided to the owner/manager when making your reservation must be accurate. This includes the number of guests as well as contact info.
* Deposit required at time of reservation. Balance paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 45 days of arrival forfeit full rental payment.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2003
About: Owned by three long time friends who want to share the beauty of their beachfront condo with others who appreciate the beauty of the ocean and its surroundings. This is our "get-away-from-it-all" spot! Come and relax your cares away...
Why Ormond-by-the-Sea, Ormond Beach, FL, USA:
The 12th floor balcony provides a panoramic view of the north, south, and east; from Flagler Beach to Cape Canaveral. This building is situated at an angle to provide the best views of every direction including the Daytona Beach boardwalk. It is 15 minutes from Daytona and Flagler Beaches where you'll find a vast variety of activities. PLUS, the VanLee's beach is private as there is limited public access and no vehicle traffic allowed on this part of the beach.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Van Lee has an active and interested condo association that keeps the building properly maintained and updated. In addition, it employs an outstanding manager who takes care of the guests and owners as if they were family! He can be counted on for advice, guidance and all types of problem solving.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Southern oceanfront view, you can see Daytona on a clear day
Fun in the sun...
Halifax River sunset...
View of pool from our balcony
View of Halifax River from kitchen
12th Floor Oceanfront View looking north
Celebrate with breathtaking views...
View of The Van Lee from the ocean
Pelcans fly at eye level...
Pool is right on the beach with ocean view
It's like being on a cruise ship without the motion
Living Room looking west toward kitchen
Master Bedroom View
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 26, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.