Where Memories Are Made and Love Reinvigorates
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
2-Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Grand Luxxe Suite including free WiFi, 2 Massages and 16 Rounds of Golf per week!!! (Golf course on site, so bring your own clubs, or rent at resort) Be as active or as lay-back as you wish. Also includes flat-screen TV's. Excellent restaurants on site, or shop and cook, your choice. Major shopping in Playa Del Carmen, less than 1/2 hour away by taxi or shuttle vans at resort entrance.
Large resort with access to ALL facilities, including MANY swimming pools, one exclusively for Grand Luxxe occupants. Major work has been done on the beach, and piers have been added for EASY access into the water for refreshment or snorkeling. Cirque du Soleil show opened in November, 2014 at extra cost. Show updated for 2016. Occupancy may be split as 1-bedroom 1 bathroom (lockoff), and 1-bedroom 1.5 bathroom with living room, full kitchen and dining area, private soaking pool on spacious balcony.
If you prefer Nuevo Vallarta on the Pacific side, same package, (golf, WiFi and massages) and Puerto Vallarta shopping close by as well. Beach here is already usable.
Sorry about the pictures, but nearly everything we take has family, and we don't want to bore you with those.
Member since: 2014
- 2520 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Concierge for each building, sometimes for each floor!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Pets Not Allowed:
Sorry. If you can't be without your pet, due to the proximity of natural wildlife, the resort does not allow pets. You can watch the cuati though. They look like raccoons with an extended snout. Very docile animals who love to eat snails....moreless
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- FOR THE RIVIERA MAYA LOCATION: Several locations to experience ziplines and cenotes (fresh-water sinkholes), which are found throughout the Yucatan Peninsula. Such diversity of activities that one visit leads to another and another. Try ALLTOURNATIVE for your first stay. They put together excellent experiences for first-time visitors. We love the Coba tour. They have bicycles and bicycle 'taxis' at the site. It saves a lot of walking and makes it much more enjoyable. From the top of the pyramid you can see the rain forest for miles. FOR THE NUEVO VALLARTA LOCATION: Concierge at the resort can schedule a variety of tours, including ziplines. Boat charters, both sail and power, are available from the Puerto Vallarta (PV) Marina. At PV pier, boat tour to Los Arcos (arched islands) is great. Purchase bread before you go so you can feed the fish there. Quite a variety, and you can swim with them too. (Barter for the rate you pay. It varies by how 'rich' you appear to be.) ENJOY...moreless
Two music channels on the TV. Not a wide variety, but we hardly use it because we're there as a family. Amazing how much talking we do when we're all together. Maybe that's why we keep going back....moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
Resort charges for off-site calls. We have a Canada/Mexico cellular calling plan with Verizon, and our phones work wherever there is cell service in Mexico. We don't use cellular data due to cost....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
1) You will pay a daily tax directly to the resort when you check out. It's about $10 US per day.
2) Christmas Week, Easter Week and Holy Week not available.
3) Car rental is good for a family, but stay away from BUDGET. We feel like they're snakes waiting to strike!
4) Don't plan too many activities away from the resort. Leave time to enjoy what it has to offer.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
If you love snorkeling, don't miss Xel-Ha (pronounced shell-hah). It's a fresh-water river that runs into the ocean. (A floating bridge keeps you from going too far.) Check out the LIVE CAM link attached. Many enjoyable activities, in and out of the water. PLUS, all you can eat and drink is included in the admission price!!!
For a beautiful traditional Mexican folkloric show, don't miss Xcaret (pronounced ish-ka-ret). It has an underground river; animal displays including monkeys, deer, puma, even a butterfly pavilion; a skytower and one meal included with admission. You can even go for the evening at a reduced rate and take in the show. We highly recommend that!
Do you enjoy Cirque du Soleil? The theater is part of the resort, on the inland side of the highway. Make reservations and the resort shuttle will take you right under the highway! Very nice restaurant there too.
There are other shows at the resort as well and displays throughout the week, including a buffet extravaganza on Thursday nights. And if you want local artistic creations, displays are set up some evenings right at the resort by the Mayan Palace Pool. We appreciate their 'no-pressure' approach.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: This is our yearly family vacation location, but we have extra weeks that we don't use each year, so they are available for the vacation of your life.
Why Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico:
It puts other resorts to shame when it comes to service and quality of the food and facilities. And if you want room service, it's available 24 hours a day!!! NOTE: Unit is only available by the week. Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. No 'extra days' at a per-day rate. Not our rule, it's the resort's rule.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Be out your door and on the golf course in less than 10 minutes. Now how often can you do that?
Yes, love IS rejuvenated here
So refreshing, and SOOOO beautiful!!!
If you like, the fish will come that close
Lush growth around palm trees
Beach view looking south toward the resort, just about sunset
Iguanas--Harmless and a common sight here
That's right, it's a sailfish
Same sponge from sunny side
Pelicanos Restaurant in Puerto Morelos 15 minutes north--a family favorite
Shopping on 5th Ave in Playa del Carmen
Just another friendly face
CARLOS, our all-time favorite shuttle driver
Ocean view from end of pier--oh that water!!!
Impeccably groomed grounds--so comfortable!
Wooden walkways through the jungle--right outside your room
Exiting our building
Charter boat fishing
Giant sponge--about 3' in diameter several miles south of the resort
Tortoise on the surface and stingray on the bottom
At Pelicanos--a family favorite dish--YUM
One of Xel-Ha's residents
Beautiful fish to go with the beautiful water
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM