We have a 2 bedroom unit at the Williamsburg Planatation. The AutoQuote generated does not include $25/week resort fee payable directly to front desk at the Williamsburg Plantation Resort.
Summer weeks available:
JUNE, JULY, & AUGUST
PLEASE SUBMIT AN INQUIRY (Saturday check-in only) and WE WILL CHECK AVAILABILITY FOR YOU (7 night stays only please).
SUMMER WEEKS ARE AVAILABLE from $999 to $1299 (reg.retail $2000) --- PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Williamsburg offers you and your family the comforts and amenities you seek in a peaceful, suburban setting. Area attractions, historical sites, superb dining, abundant outlet shopping, and world-class golf are just minutes away! Guests enjoy new, stylishly furnished residential-style accommodations consisting of two bedroom condominiums with kitchens & kitchenettes. Planned on-site recreational opportunities typically include pool and spa. Williamsburg resorts commonly feature fully-furnished accommodations with on-site facilities like tennis courts, a game room and an outdoor pool. Located in Williamsburg, Virginia, which is known for its history, your unit will offer spacious condominium accommodations. Amenities include a fitness room, activities room, indoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor and separate whirlpool. In the area are Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield and Victory Center, Busch Gardens, and Water Country USA. Also nearby are more than 100 outlet stores and numerous championship golf courses. Guests staying at a condo in Williamsburg can enjoy a swimming pool, fitness center, and optional Wi-Fi internet connection.
Apartment Facilities typically have: Balcony, Patio, TV, Telephone, DVD Player, Cable channels, Safe, Air conditioning, Iron, Desk, Ironing facilities, Sitting area, Washing machine, Heating, Private entrance, Sofa, Tile/Carpet floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Spa tub, complimentary toiletries, Bathroom, Additional bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Dining area, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Toaster, Barbecue, Coffee machine, Alarm clock.
APARTMENT SIZE: 900-1200 ft²
•Bedroom 1: 1 King
•Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
•Living room: 1 sofa bed
• Air Conditioning (In Units)
• Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher (Range option)
• DVD or VCR (In Units)
• Exercise Room, Equipped
• Laundry Facilities
• Swimming Pool
• Television (In Units)
• Bar/Cocktail Lounge
• Bicycle Trails
• Boat Marina/Launching
• Car Rentals
• Entertainment, Live
• Grocery/Convenience Store
• Sauna or Steam Room
Typical Features can include:
• Professionally decorated and fully furnished for maximum comfort and enjoyment
• Spacious two bedroom units.
• Kitchen or kitchenette equipped with dishwasher. coffee maker, toaster, icemaker, refrigerator, and microwave oven.
• Conveniently located washers and dryers
• Entertainment center complete with large television and DVD player; additional television in each bedroom
• King size bed in master bedroom and queen size bed in second bedroom; queen sofa bed in living room
• Telephones in each unit with voicemail feature
• Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
• All linens and bath towels provided
• Tennis Courts and playgrounds
• Fitness Room
• Weekly maid service (daily service available upon request for minimal fee)
• In-room WIFI (additional charge may apply).
• Common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite and separate climate control
Williamsburg, Virginia – a town synonymous with American history—and the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. At The Colonies at Williamsburg you’re just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown Battlefield and Victory Center. Yet, Williamsburg is not all about history by any means. Guests enjoy thrills and spills at two award-winning theme parks – Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. With over 125 outlet stores, all located a few miles from the Resort, Williamsburg is a shopper’s paradise. And, for those golfers out there, Williamsburg boasts fifteen championship golf courses. Williamsburg, Virginia – where there’s something for everyone! Busch Gardens Williamsburg is 10 miles away. The College of William & Mary is a 10-minute drive from the property. Jamestown is 9 miles away.