|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Our Villa has one of the Best Ocean Views, with panaromic scenery!!!
- Penthouse Views without the costs!!
- Why settle for less when you can have more privacy, less noise, great ocean views and relax to the sound of the waves crashing by being on the 9th Floor!!
- Our beautiful spacious 2 bedroom Ocean View Villa at the Top Rated Resort in Nuevo Vallarta:
..... "Villa La Estancia".....
- "Is Now Available For You To Rent" !!!!
- Private and extremely exclusive!!! Fantastic panaromic views of Bucerias and La Cruz!
- Awesome sunsets from your balcony, you'll never miss any of the fireworks from around the bay by being on the 9th Floor!!
- We Can Guarantee that Our Villa 2904 has one of the best 2 Bedroom panoramic views in the Resort!
- Beautifully situated on one of the most desirable beaches in Mexico,
- Our Villa is So peaceful and quiet, with a great view of the ocean that you can see it from the back of the Villa, in the Kitchen or Anywhere Else within the Villa!!
- This spacious 2,166 sq ft, Villa, with 2 Bedrooms (KingBed: Master Bedroom, 2 x Double (Full) Beds: 2nd Bedroom) with 3 full bathrooms,
- Jacuzzi Tub in the Master Bedroom,
- Is situated within the famous
5-Star Resort of "Villa La Estancia"
- Why settle for a cookie cutter Condo or a cramped hotel room?
- Appointed with luxurious furniture and decor, our Villa has a Hacienda interior look finishes (Wooden Beam Ceilings, Kitchen Table & Chairs) that gives you that Old Mexican Feel!!!
- With its Own Private Balcony and built in 8 foot long BBQ with Granite counter top.
- Kick back with a cocktail on our patio and take in the expansive views of the beach and the breathtaking Banderas Bay.
- Leave your patio doors open an listen to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.
Villa La Estancia Amenities @
"Nuevo Vallarta" Nayarit, Mexico:
- Concierge Style Villa Check-in at Your Service,
- Concierge and Housekeeping Services,
- 24 Hour Concierge,
- Additional Daily Maid Service is available (please inquire),
- Pool Bar & Pool-Side Restaurant,
- Fine Dining Restaurant " La Casona" ,
- 24 hour Room Service,
- Personalized Chef De Cuisine Services,
- 24 Hour on Site Security,
- 24 Hour on Site Medical Services,
- Fully Equipped Executive Fitness Center with Sauna / Steam Room,
- Spacious 17,000 Square Foot World Class Spa, Boasting with a Stunning Array of Treatments and Specialties Using an Exclusive Line of Desert and Tropical-Inspired Products Native to the Area.
- Secretarial Services,
- "Heated" Yes !!!
- "Heated "Infinity Edge Swimming Pool with Pebble Tec® Surfacing,
- 4 outdoor Jacuzzi's by the Swimming Pool,
- Championship Lighted Tennis Court,
- Seven Day Emergency Water Supply with Desalinization Plant,
- Emergency Electric Generators, Handicap Facilities Available,
- on-Site USA Style Market / Deli with an Internet Cafe,
- Checkin Reception 24 Hours a Day,
-English is spoken throughout the resort by the wonderful staff at VLE,
- You’ll Have Our Friendly and Attentive service,
- Need Assistance to make a reservation at a local restaurant, Zip Lining, Snorkelling, Dinner Cruise, Booking a Deep Sea Charter? or Simply Need Nightly Turn-Down Service?
- Just Call the concierge!!!
- "Gold Key” Rated Concierge and Housekeepers Are Here to Make Your Life Easier in Any Way They Can.
- Wireless WiFi Connection and Hospitality Room,
- You May Be Hundreds of Miles from the Real World, But You’re Not Out of Touch at "Villa La Estancia" in Nuevo Vallarta:
- You Can Send and Receive Faxes, Check Email, Make Copies and Write Documents.
- In Room Private Internet Connections and the Entire Property Provides Wireless Connectivity.
- You’ ll Have Everything You Need to Conduct Business as Usual Be it in the Spa, on the Beach or Around the Pool.
- This Villa has been converted to a full 2 bedroom open concept, ideal for families with young children and teenagers or just a friendly family atmosphere!!!
- 1 x 65" Curved 4K Flat Screen TV (Living Room),
- 2 x 42" Sony Flat Screen (Bedrooms),
- Cable TV, BlueRay DVD Players in each room,
- Cable Channels are listed on our exclusive "Home Away App" which includes tips, suggestions on tours, Restaurants in the local area and much more!!!
- With Bose TV Speaker Systems (Living Room & Master Bedroom),
- Stainless Steel appliances (Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Blender, Toaster),
- Granite Counter Tops,
- Washing Machine & Dryer...
- Recently upgraded the interior door that was moved, to have it look more like an open concept with a true 2 bedroom Villa feel,
- New 3M Film installed on the interior patio glass window sliding doors to reduce sun glare, heat inside and provides more privacy inside, mirror like looking finish on the exterior,
- Outdoor built-in BBQ with Granite counter top, Marble floors,
- Medical Services to Ensure You Feel the Same Level of Comfort You Do at Home,
- Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta Has a Private Physician with Private Care Facilities on the Premises Should You Ever Need Medical Attention.
- Security: 24 Hour Security with Trained Staff and CC TV is Provided for the Entire Property of La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta and the Surrounding Beach Grounds.
- Deli & Market when You Need Food or Supplies for Your Villa, All You Need to Do is Take a Quick 5 min Walk to the Deli / Market.
- Nearby banks and Grocery, Sam's Club, Walmart, Costco stores and shopping centres,
- Debt / Instant Teller machine available at Deli for cash (Mexican Pesos),
- There You’ll Find Everything from Groceries and Essentials to Gifts for Your Friends Back Home.
- Currency exchange also available,
- Pack a Lighter Suitcase! Ensuite Washer and Dryer,
- Dry Cleaning is also available,
- Designated Smoking Area by the Beach Only,
Sorry, No Smoking or Pets at the Resort or our inside our Villa ....
Canadian resident, fluent in English and French.
Bill & Nicole Harries purchased this condo in 2011
We purchased this property to get away from the hustle and bustle of the crazy crowd and line ups. We are located within walking distance to Buceria, nice quaint fishing village with small restaurants, and flea markets, art shops. Also very close to many restaurant in Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, Marina in La Cruz and Vallarta Adventure. Service at this resort is nothing like I've seen anywhere else, 24 hour security around the resort. This property is great for young families looking for a retreat
Friendly Staff, friendly atmosphere, FREE WIFI around the pool and in your room and lobby area, 5 star SPA and fitness center, small deli and watersport right on the beach. Not overcrowded. Here you can unwhind and relax. Please note the WIFI in your room is a secured private wifi.
When renting to one tenant, we never rent the locked off second bedroom to any other tenants. For your privacy and total enjoyment.
Everything is perfect. Your place is beautiful. We have never stayed above the 6 th floor before.
First class resort and a beautiful home. Our experience was terrific and we would definitley recommend to anyone considering this resort and especially this home. Thank you to the owners who were both thoughtful and helpful during our stay and also many thanks to the wonderful staff at estancia.
Everything about this Rental & Resort is wonderful. We had a great week!! Looking forward to a return visit in the near future!
Great property, great people and a wonderful experience. From the moment we arrived till the time we sad fully had to go back home, the staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. The facilities are top notch and kept perfect shape. The actual room was perfect for a family of 3. My 1 year old had her own room which was connected quite well to the rest of the apartment via a recent renovation. Probably spent the most time while in the room actually on the balcony. Could not have a had a better view! Incredible hearing the ocean waves every morning with a cup of coffee. Never got the chance to use the great grill because all of the dinner recommendations in Buceria were fantastic. Would highly recommend trying the Aguachile for a lunch snack and the spicy Margarita. The US $ is very strong so the conversion will also work in your favor. Prices were very inexpensive. I only wish we lived closer, would go back in a heartbeat. Thank you!
We just returned from staying at the Villa La Estancia in Nueva Vallarta, MX. We rented unit 2904, Bill & Nichole's unit and were overwhelmed at how nice it was. First, let's talk about the unit. #2904 offers fabulous ocean views from their expansive patio and both bedrooms. We spent a great deal of our early mornings and evenings on the patio, reading and relaxing. The unit is well furnished, very clean and up to date. There are two bedrooms, the master has a king size bed, the second has two doubles. We only stayed in the master, and found the bed very comfortable. There is a full kitchen, we didn't cook, but kept a lot of fruits & drinks in the refrigerator, and used the coffee maker every morning. We stayed a week, so Bill & Nichole arranged for the maid service to come & clean three times, which worked out perfect for us. You can request more from the concierge if you like.
Secondly, the property, Villa la Estancia is perfect for a quiet get away. Service is good at the pool, beach and restaurant, most everybody spoke English if that is a concern for you. The property is next door to a sister resort, so there are alternatives in restaurants if you so desire.
And lastly, Bill and Nichole were a delight to work with. They responded quickly to all our pre-booking inquiries, and they followed up once we arrived to make sure that everything was ok. The rate for their unit is a great value, especially considering the quietness and views their 9th floor unit provide. Like has been previously stated in another review...penthouse view without the penthouse price.
Wow, this property is unbelievable! Right when the four of us walked into the condo, we were amazed at how stunning it was. It looked just like the pictures and we felt we were in paradise. The Harries’s have thought about every detail. It had high-end appliances and is definitely well-equipped. The condo and accommodations are superior and impeccably clean and bright inside, bringing that feeling of being on the ocean into the space as well. The owners responded to our emails and questions immediately throughout the rental process from start to finish. They also provided a lot of information about the surrounding areas and several great suggestions for nearby eating establishments, along with adventures to explore.
The delightful concierges at La Estancia booked a day trip with a local guide for us. We wanted to learn more about the town of Puerto Vallarta and San Sebastian del Oeste. This trip was amazing and so informative; it gave us a true glimpse of the people and their culture, untouched by time. The drive is absolutely gorgeous; in addition, the freshly roasted coffee is out of this world. This adventure should be on everyone’s bucket list. In fact, Puerto Vallarta has so much to offer its visitors. Overall, we had the best time during our stay and would definitely recommend others to stay, you will not be disappointed. From the incredible views to the personal attention, this rental was unmatched! The Harries’s have surrounded themselves with people who make your vacation memorable. Thanks for a trip of a lifetime. We hope to visit you again!!
Amazing property! Very secure and safe... Lovely furnishings, and everything to make your stay comfortable. We felt right at home when we entered the property. All of our food at the pool was wonderful, the drinks did not disappoint either! We paid as we went (not doing the all-inclusive) and enjoyed many local restaurants supporting the local economy of Bucerias each morning and again each evening. We walked down the beach to enjoy breakfast and a massage in a cabana on the beach! Again, very safe and quant little area. The taxi back was only 85 pesos... So 100 pesos after gratuity. Each day we tipped as we arrived at the pool, which let each person who gave us excellent service know they were appreciated. You will
not be disappointed should you choose to stay in This Villa... We loved the prompt and fist class service from Bill and Nicole as well as those who made our stay exceptional. We highly suggest NOT doing the all-inclusive but if you do, tip the staff... They deserve it! :)
One more thing... There are a couple of small children (Salamon and Candi) selling pineapple drinks on the beach... Delicious is an understatement! For 100 pesos you can help a local family and enjoy this delicious drink! One of our favorite things about this little town is the people... They are so very kind and hardworking and make every moment special, by remembering you!...and they appreciate your business. ❤️
SPA, Tennis Court
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 4 2017 - Jan 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
American Thanks giving
Nov 22 2017 - Nov 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
Dec 23 2017 - Jan 6 2018
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|