Nestled amoung the rolling hills just an hour and fifteen minutes from Houston, 10 miles south of Brenham and 20 minutes from Round Top, is a new remodeled vintage country house. This house is situated in the middle of 3 acres of shaded trees, hay bales, and sunrise/sunset views. Enjoy morning coffee on the back deck complimented by the stunning country background then wind down from a day exploring the countryside with a glass of wine (or budweiser). Ideal spot for a couples retreat, girls weekend or a gathering of old friends to put something on the grill. Just minutes away from many Country Fairs, Texas A&M events and Local Festivals to fill your day. Go exploring in Round Top Antique shops. Don't forget to visit the Blue Bell Creamery or the Welcome Store for cold beer, pool and pizzas. Let this home reconnect you with nature and leave you feeling stress free.
- 4 bedrooms (3 queen and 1 dual twin)
- 3 ensuite bathrooms with a half bath off mudroom
- large kitchen with bay window and seating
- large dining room that seats 8 comfortably
- cozy living room with wood burning fire place
- washer and dryer
- classic (and we mean classic) vhs library
- towels and basic bathroom amentities
- all bed linens
- pets are negotiable - propane gas grill . Paper towels and napkins- outdoor fire pit. Outdoor dining on the deck- Three day minimum for Christmas holiday and Round Top Shows.