Showcase Estate with High-End Amenities! Storybrooke Place offers guests two separate homes, with a total of five bedrooms, and a beautifully landscaped estate featuring custom stone patios, a raised fire pit, and a private hot tub, among many more delightful amenities awaiting your discovery.
The gourmet cook’s kitchen features a superior performance Viking gas range equipped with a griddle that's perfect for making morning pancakes. Cozy up by a stacked stone hearth - there's a wood-burning fireplace and two wood stoves - and watch movies with the best in media technology, including a SmartTV and SONOS Wireless HiFi multi-room music system (with a portable tablet control center) in the lower level entertainment area.
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the kitchen patio's Big Green Egg charcoal grill and the custom-built outdoor dining area. At the end of the day, take a long soak in the bubbling hot tub, or try out the master bath's deep soak tub.
The Cottage sits adjacent to the main home and features a fully-equipped kitchen, a home office area, and a private full bath and bedroom.
Storybrooke Place feels like a private country retreat, but is only moments from popular area attractions such as the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Biltmore Estate. This vacation rental is located in Arden and is approximately 20 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Main House, plus an Additional Separate Home, The Cottage
• 4 Bedrooms in Main House: 1 King, 2 Queen & 2 Bunk Beds; plus 1 King in The Cottage
• 3 Full Baths & 1 Half Bath in Main House
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed, Full Bath just outside bedroom door; Bedroom Three - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Four - 4 Twin Beds (Bunk Room), attached Shower and Vanity; Half Bath in rec room
• The Cottage: Bedroom Five - 1 King Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• This property requires a refundable damage deposit of $5,000 payable by check.
• Storybrooke Place is an amazing year-round destination! During the winter months, the gardens become dormant and the "cathedral of trees" shed their leaves, revealing a closer view of the neighboring homes. At the same time, the mountains become visible and the fireplaces bring the lodge to life with a warm glow!
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.