Urban Cabin in the Woods W/ Pool & Hot Tub(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Urban Cabin In The Woods W/ Pool & Hot Tub
This is truly a magical place for getting away just 1 1/2 hours from Seattle. Nice cabin living on 3 1/2 acres in a forested area. Walk into the sunken living room. Continue into the dining room that seats up to 12 guests. The open kitchen has plenty of counter space, two sinks and a gas stove. The kitchen is fully stocked. Watch the deer and wild turkeys from the window. There is back door access from the kitchen to the manicured lawn. During the summer the backyard is set up for outside eating, barbecuing and lawn games (bocce ball , croquet and ladder golf are available). The large mudroom will easily accommodate extra gear. The laundry room off of the kitchen has a large washer and dryer. The two main floor bedrooms have attached bathrooms. The two lower level bedrooms share a bathroom. Three bedrooms can be set up with either king or twin beds. The master bedroom has a king bed. The moose room and the library have fold out couches providing two more sleeping spots (although i can't guarantee how comfortable they will be). As of now there is no T.V. The game room on the lower level has a big screen T.V. for movies and wii, a pool/ping pong table, foosball table and games. Soft drinks, water and snacks are always provided. Walk down a hallway to the outside pool area. Summer time is spent mostly by the pool. Volleyball during the day and marco-polo at night (no need to close your eyes - it is dark!). Or soak in the hot tub with only the stars above. If you are adventuresome and looking for outside sleeping for a slight fee the teepee can be set up - the outhouse is a short distance away. There is a lovely area for a game of horse shoes and a few short trails to follow on the property. The house and property has plenty of community space but there is also space to be alone for a moment. The rental fee covers 10 people of all ages which is the maximum number of guests.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 4100 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The weekend rate is for 10 people ages two years old and older.
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
1. Smoking is not allowed in the Property. If you do smoke outside, kindly pick up all cigarette butts.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the Short Term Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in / on the Property. Any other person in / on the Property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite to use the Property.
4. Guest must keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Guest may only use appliances for their intended use.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. There is no daily housekeeping services. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken.
8. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products or trash products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that any of these products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged for damages.
9. Those in the guest party shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Guests shall not create noise and disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement with no refund or rents or deposits and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises.
10. Legal Use: Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause t
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.