|Space||4,100 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is truly a magical place for getting away just 1 1/2 hours from Seattle. Nice cabin living on 3 1/2 acres in a forested area. Walk into the sunken living room. Continue into the dining room that seats up to 12 guests. The open kitchen has plenty of counter space, two sinks and a gas stove. The kitchen is fully stocked. Watch the deer and wild turkeys from the window. There is back door access from the kitchen to the manicured lawn. During the summer the backyard is set up for outside eating, barbecuing and lawn games (bocce ball , croquet and ladder golf are available). The large mudroom will easily accommodate extra gear. The laundry room off of the kitchen has a large washer and dryer. The two main floor bedrooms have attached bathrooms. The two lower level bedrooms share a bathroom. Three bedrooms can be set up with either king or twin beds. The master bedroom has a king bed. The moose room and the library have fold out couches providing two more sleeping spots (although i can't guarantee how comfortable they will be). As of now there is no T.V. The game room on the lower level has a big screen T.V. for movies and wii, a pool/ping pong table, foosball table and games. Soft drinks, water and snacks are always provided. Walk down a hallway to the outside pool area. Summer time is spent mostly by the pool. Volleyball during the day and marco-polo at night (no need to close your eyes - it is dark!). Or soak in the hot tub with only the stars above. If you are adventuresome and looking for outside sleeping for a slight fee the teepee can be set up - the outhouse is a short distance away. There is a lovely area for a game of horse shoes and a few short trails to follow on the property. The house and property has plenty of community space but there is also space to be alone for a moment. The rental fee covers 10 people of all ages which is the maximum number of guests.
Very spacious, and felt like home! The owners spared no expence to male our visit enjoyable with all the amenities that you could ever need!
This is the best rental you will find! Beautiful home with everything you could possibly need. Taffy has thought of everything! I would highly recommend this house to anyone looking in the Cle Elum area. We can't wait to come back next year. We fit 10 adults very comfortably.
I have never stayed at a house like this before! It was AMAZING!! The best owner, the coolest house, loved every minute! I would recommend this house to anyone!
We truly loved our stay at this cabin during our annual friends long weekend get-together in Cle Elum. Each year we scramble to find a place that is near water ( the lake, the river, or the elusive pool ) and that can house all of us. This year's choice was one of the best for sure. The pool and hot tub are such a wonderful addition to our stay with active kids ( and adults). The grounds here are beautiful and we loved how there were so many activity spots around the cabin itself that felt like mini-destinations ... the horseshoe area is so charming, the firepit's placement away from the house was terrific, the tipi, unexpected and lavishly appointed outhouse, deer feeding area (their daily appearances were a highlight!), outside dining, etc. etc. Inside the home, there is ample space to gather in a big group but also have separate space when needed. And the house is STOCKED! Taffy has thought of everything and it was so wonderful to have extra bottled water and snacks for the kids in various stations around the house. We also took advantage of the fun kitchen appliances available and had homemade ice cream! Extra points for the sweet little craft room that had our girls (ages 3-8) making little treasures for the adults throughout the weekend. Taffy is extremely organized and thorough in her directions and explanations around the house. We had no reason to leave this place all weekend which meant more time to spend together. During our stay, there was a slight problem with the pool cover which could not be fixed in time and Taffy immediately offered a partial refund on our nightly fee which was much appreciated. We will definitely be back to this little gem in the woods!
The house is great and can accommodate a large group, even if the weather turns bad. The outside, is amazing and it is like living at your own private resort. Every detail for the guests is thought of and I could not have imagined having anything else. Nothing was missing and it was amazing.
We have nothing but wonderful things to say about our stay at this cabin! The owners were exceptional and the house was beyond stocked with everything we needed! We used the cabin for a girls weekend away and there was enough beds and space for all of us! We will definitely be going back again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
1. Smoking is not allowed in the Property. If you do smoke outside, kindly pick up all cigarette butts.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the Short Term Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in / on the Property. Any other person in / on the Property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite to use the Property.
4. Guest must keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Guest may only use appliances for their intended use.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. There is no daily housekeeping services. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken.
8. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products or trash products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that any of these products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged for damages.
9. Those in the guest party shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Guests shall not create noise and disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement with no refund or rents or deposits and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises.
10. Legal Use: Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause t