Kayak, Paddle board, Bikes, Fishing Poles provided free.
Gorgeous views of Tampa Bay from this relaxing waterfront home with Bay to Gulf access. Located in a quiet waterfront and golfing community.
Feel free to call for more information. 1-813-434-0682
<b>Gilligan's Island House<b> is 4 bedrooms and 3 baths (with 2 master suites)
The home easily accommodates 8
The upstairs master suite has a King bed & a full size pull out sleeper sofa.
The downstairs master suite has a King bed
The two other bedrooms both have Queen beds.
There is a full size pull out sleeper sofa in the front living room & twin daybed.
**Rental rate includes use of fishing poles, bikes, double kayak, and paddle board.
Yes there are fish in our waters! Manatees and Dolphins too!
*There is also a private jet-ski and boat rental in the west lagoon area. (Not associated with Gilligan's Island House)
Gilligan's Island House has a large private pool for guest use.
Covered patio, deck, & dock.
Our community features a playground, tennis courts, golfing, and walking / bike trails.
Relax in the hammock that sways between palms, overlooking the lagoon.
For those traveling with an infant we provide a pack n play and baby monitor.
Games, movies, books, guitar, & Bluetooth speakers are provided for guest use.
At Gilligan's Island House, we are always adding to our collection of things to entertain adults and children.
Our neighborhood park adjoins the Courtney Campbell Trail.
The Courtney Campbell Trail is a 8' to 12'-wide paved path, including a 45'-high bridge that allows pedestrian & bicycle access along the entire southern side of the Courtney Campbell Causeway Scenic Highway.
Drive, walk, bike, or boat to the local waterfront restaurants, on the Causeway, and in the West lagoon area. (Chart House, Aqua, Bahama Breeze, Whiskey Joe's, and Hogan's Beach).
• Gilligan's Island House is conveniently located, just 6 miles from Tampa International Airport.
• The Westshore Business District (6 miles)
• Downtown area: Amalie arena, the Florida Aquarium, Ybor City, the University of Tampa are 15 minutes away.
• Raymond James Stadium and Steinbrenner Field are 7 miles away.
• International Mall and Westshore Mall (6 miles)
• Waterfront Restaurants: You may drive, walk, bike, or boat to the local waterfront restaurants, on the Causeway and in the West lagoon area. (Chart House, Aqua, Bahama Breeze, Whiskey Joe's, and Hogan's Beach).
• Restaurants 8-10 minutes away: Charley's Steak House, Dining at International Mall and Bay Street, PF Changs, Mitchell's Fish Market, Bahama Breeze restaurant, Whiskey Joe's, and 30+ other restaurants.
• Gulf beaches are approximately 30 minutes from Gilligan's Island House.
• Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and The Museum of Science and Industry is an easy 25 minute drive.
• Lowry Park Zoo is 20 minutes away.
• Orlando Theme Parks approximately 76 miles from GIH.
• Golf in the neighborhood: Rocky Point Golf Course is a public course, that is located right in Dana Shores - (The neighborhood where Gilligan's Island House is located)
*There is a link on their site to book online.
• Grocery/Pharmacy/Liquor stores: Publix, Walmart Grocery, Walgreens, CVS, Winn Dixie, and ABC liquor within 3 miles.
• Keyless entry makes this home easy to access. (Code is changed before every arrival)
• Owners live one street over for immediate guest assistance.
Our second vacation rental , Skipper and Gilligan's Island House is located in the same neighborhood as Gilligan's Island House