Modern Downtown Home with Breathtaking Views
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This is our family vacation home and we would love for you to make it yours as well. This home is the perfect culmination of warmth, comfort, and convenience. Over the past few years, the home has been completely renovated with a new kitchen, baths, flooring and deck featuring reclaimed wood and banister from the Falcon Chair on Breckenridge Ski Mountain.
Arrive at the home and park your car and leave it! Our location is just perfection. You can walk to town or take the Free Ride anywhere.
Half Block to hiking and biking trails
One Block from both the Blue and Purple lines of the Breckenridge Free Ride
Three and a half blocks to the heart of Main St.
Be as close to everything that you want in town, but back to your quiet home when it’s time to get away from it all.
- Walk to dinner instead of getting in the car have having to drive down off the mountain. Want to cook instead? Grocery is within walking distance and you can cook in the nicely renovated kitchen while still being a part of the party in this open floor plan.
- Appointed with a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, 4 newer HDTV's, X1 Entertainment Operating System with over 140 channels including HBO (no temperamental satellite TV, when it’s dumping snow outside!!!), DVD player, The fastest WIFI available, 2 living spaces, open floor plan so no one is left out, but nice quite separate bedrooms, 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Eat-in-kitchen seats 6 with leaves and folding chairs provided
- New for the season, all new beds, mattresses, bedding, and linens. Sink into memory foam bed with brand new soft sheets and comforters.
- Cozy up by the huge fireplace on the oversized couch and you may not even get up to go find your bed.
- Off-street parking for 2 cars.
- 2nd Ground floor entrance with mud area in addition to main floor entrance to make coming back from your day on the mountain easy with all your gear.
Top Floor: Large master bedroom with king bed, 2nd bedroom with full sofa bed and pack-and-play, 1 fully renovated bathroom.
Main Floor: Walk into the main living area from the deck entrance. Living room, kitchen, and dining area with 1 bedroom with queen bed with ensuite bathroom.
Lower level: Above ground and has it's own living space. Great area to send the kids while the adults entertain upstairs. Two Bedrooms (1 full bed and 1 queen bed), one full bathroom, washer and dryer area.
Minimum Age Limit for Renters with Responsible Party present for entire Rental Period
Bedroom 1: Upstairs - King Bed
Bedroom 2: Upstairs - Plush Sofa Bed; Pack and Play with Bassinet and Changing Table attachments. Great spot for the kids with mom and dad across the hall.
Bedroom 3: Main Level with ensuite Bathroom. Perfect for anyone that has difficulty with stairs. Queen Bed with Full Tub/Shower
Bedroom 4: Ground Level - Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Full Bed
Bathroom 1: Upstairs - Full bath with Full Tub/Shower
Bathroom 2: Main Floor - Full bath with Full Tub/Shower
Bathroom 3: Ground Floor - Full bath with Full Tub/Shower
4 HD Televisions - Bring your Apple TV, Fire, etc
Fast WIFI Access
Clothes Washer and Dryer
Off Street Parking
***SEE MORE ON OUR WEBSITE: vacationinbreckenridge.rentals***
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Bedroom 1: Upstairs - King Bed, TV Bedroom 2: Upstairs - Full Bed; Pack and Play with Bassinet and Changing Table attachments. Great spot for the kids with mom and dad across the hall. Bedroom 3: Main Level with ensuite Bathroom. Perfect for anyone that has difficulty with stairs. Queen Bed with Full Tub/Shower Bedroom 4: Ground Level - Queen Bed Bedroom 5: Full Bed, TV ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Newer renovation with granite, stainless appliances, comprehensive sets of cook and serve ware. Mixer, blender, cake and cookie sheets/pans, measuring cups/spoons, cooking utensils, salt & pepper....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Ski Season
Nov 28 - Dec 22, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 23 - Dec 26, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2017
5 night min stay
Jan 3 - Feb 17, 2017
4 night min stay
President's Week 2017
Feb 18 - Feb 26, 2017
5 night min stay
Feb 27 - Mar 9, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 10 - Mar 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 27 - Apr 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- House Cleaning $250 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 11.675%
- Some night minimums have flexibility, so please inquire. We are happy to try and accommodate you!
- Refundable Damage Deposit increases for stays longer than 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed by owner
- If you are renting for the month, house will require a cleaning at 2 week mark or inspection by management company.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There is no shortage of fun things to do in Breckenridge on your vacation. Of course world class skiing and snowboarding are a stones throw from the house, but you can also plan other activities like:
- Dog Sledding and Snowmobiling at Good Times Adventures
- Frisco Adventure Park- Complete with tubing hills, and over 45km of Nordic and snowshoe trails.Take advantage of their dinner sleigh rides.
- Ice Skating Rink- Whether you bring your own or rent skates, good times can be had by all at this indoor ice rink.
- Recreation center- Come for a workout, play some tennis, go for a swim, and even plan a birthday party. Winter and Summer hours.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: We are Ray and Melissa, newer owners in Breckenridge, Colorado. Ray was born and raised in Colorado leaving only for a short time while in the Navy and Melissa was born and raised just outside of New York City. We met 9 years ago right after Melissa moved here and have been inseparable ever since! Over the years, we have spent years renting condos in Summit County for the Winter Season always talking about having a place of our own. We love the Colorado Mountain Ranges and spend as much time as possible hiking, skiing/boarding, snowshoeing, camping, biking, and just relaxing! We were engaged and married in the mountains and just had a baby girl named, Serafina in January. We would like to raise our family feeling at home here as well.
Why Historic District, Breckenridge, CO, USA:
We immediately fell in love with this home. We love mixing old and reclaimed with new finishes to keep character, but add convenience. Our primary home in Denver is a 120 year old Victorian home that we have spent the last 7 years doing the same to. One of our favorite features of this home is the sunny deck with reclaimed Falcon Ski Chair banister and Wyoming Snow Fence detail. Because the sun is so strong, you can enjoy the deck 3 seasons a year out here. We also love the two living spaces for when the little ones need their own space or the night owls want to stay up and party while the others get some needed rest to make first chair. This house blends privacy and quiet bedrooms while still enjoying an open floor plan.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
What made up our mind that this was the house for us? It's SO close to town and the trails!! We originally thought we wanted to buy a property on the mountain with ski in/ski to conveniences. However, with the Free Ride less than 2 blocks away, we decided that being within walking distance to town was more for us. No driving to and from dinner means an extra glass of wine or cocktail is no problem! We love that we can walk to the grocery store to pick up forgotten items easily and quickly. We also love how quiet the home is being on the alley side of the street. Not to mention that that affords us spectacular views of the mountain.
- Primary: 3035014017
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of house from street/alley.
Off street parking for 2 cars. Ground floor entrance for easy access with gear
View from upstairs bedroom
Eat-in kitchen with seating for 6. 2 extra folding chairs in closet.
Main floor bedroom with queen bed with new memory foam mattress
Master bedroom with new memory foam king mattress, work station, and TV
Work station in master bedroom should you need to work while you're away.
Upstairs bathroom with tub and shower. New spa towels and mats
New pack-n-play upstairs bedroom closet. Bassinet/changing station accessories.
Downstairs living area with main entry way.
Downstairs bathroom with full tub and shower. New spa towels and mats
Reclaimed Snow Fence and Baniters are from the Falcon Chair on the mountain
Open kitchen so you can fix dinner and still be part of the party.
You never know how late you will get in, so please enjoy a welcome pot of coffee
Main floor ensuite bathroom with tub and shower. New spa towels and mats
Wake-up! Beautiful morning in Breckenridge. View from master bed.
Downstairs living area.
Downstairs bedroom with new queen memory foam mattress.
2nd downstairs bedroom with new full sized bed and memory foam mattress.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM