'Le Petit Rien' ('A Little Nothing') is one of Nashaquisset's most charming three-bedroom cottages. Recently renovated, the house is fully air conditioned and decorated in happy colors of the sea, with furnishings that invite you to sit back and relax after a day at the beach, on the course, in the shops, or exploring the island's many beautiful trails (both by foot and by bike).
Located near Nashaquisset's pool and two Har-Tru tennis courts, Le Petit Rien features a modern kitchen furnished with everything to delight the most demanding chef, and the adjacent dining area is open and filled with light - all the better to enjoy your morning meal, mid-day lunch, evening dinner - or to work on that 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle! Wireless internet throughout the house keeps you connected during your stay.
Outside, a beautifully manicured yard surrounds the brick patio, where a gas grill, dining table, and outdoor umbrella make al fresco dining 'de rigeur'. Rocking chairs on the front porch invite you to relax and reflect on island life: ahhhhhh - which beach will you enjoy tomorrow? Where shall you have dinner? What time does the sun set? Finally, step inside the outdoor hot shower and let the sun and sand slip away ... until tomorrow!
Le Petit Rien's layout includes:
- Living room with comfortable sofas and overstuffed chairs
- Flat screen television
- Dining area with farmer's table, six chairs, and two stools
- Kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, disposal, microwave, other small kitchen appliances, washer & dryer.
- Bedroom with queen size bed, flat screen HD television and digital cable.
- Full bathroom with tub & shower.
- Bedroom with king size bed, flat screen HD television and digital cable.
- Full bathroom with tub/shower.
- Third bedroom with oversized bunk bed (full bed on bottom; traditional twin bed on top), flat screen HD television and digital cable.
- Private, fully landscaped brick patio with mature trees and other plants; dining area on main patio with gas grill.
- Front porch with rocking chairs
- Outdoor (hot) shower
Nashaquisset features two Har-Tru tennis courts, as well as a swimming pool and sundeck; use of these amenities is included in the listed rent. Le Petit Rien will be professionally cleaned in advance of your check-in; if you are staying multiple weeks, a cleaning will take place each week of your visit; further details are provided in your lease. Check-in time is 4pm; check-out is 10am. (Sunday turnover.) No Pets. No Smoking.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel reservation, all efforts will be made to re-rent the house. In that case, you will receive a full refund (less a $300 fee). If the house is not re-rented, then there is no refund. Please know, however, that this house fully rents each summer so it is extremely likely it will be re-rented.