This bed and breakfast offers ONLY ONE beautifully renovated guest bedroom and private bathroom. This B&B is located about 15 mins to the beach, center of town, and loaded with amenities such as POOL, WIFI, GPS, Printer, TV, sightseeing brochures, customized guide booklet for guests, and a host's advice that is fluent English and French, this B&B is ideal for anyone interested in touring the city, shopping, or business purposes.
Welcome to my home and the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale!
- Located in a beautiful gated community of spacious townhomes surrounded by a lake.
- House is completely renovated and very clean.
- Modern bedroom comfortably fits 2 persons (sorry, no children under 12 years old, no pets) and has a full luxury private bathroom located across the bedroom.
- Very clean home and tranquil alternative to impersonal hotels, perfect for 1-2 persons in transition, vacationers, or business people.
- ALLERGY free home as no carpet anywhere.
- Water filtered throughout the house. Most homes do not have water filtering system and so the water is yellowish.
- Breakfasts offered for a small additional fee.
- Daily cleaning.
- Free body wash and shampoo / conditioner.
- Freshly cleaned linens, towels, wash cloths, and beach towels.
- Hair dryer.
- Ironing board and iron.
- Swimming pool.
- LED TV in the bedroom with access to 40 channels.
- Free and private assigned parking.
- Tom Tom GPS available.
- Free wireless internet (Comcast high speed).
- Maps, brochures, and personalized sightseeing guiding booklet to visit
Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
- Printing services available.
- 1 house key and 1 gate access card will be provided upon arrival.
South Florida is extremely vast and although there is public transportation, it is notoriously poor. I highly recommend that you rent a car online via as you will get the cheapest daily price.
Uber or Lyft are two other good options as the taxis here cost twice as much and have a not too good reputation.
TIME TO GET TO:
- By car 15 to 20 minutes to the ocean, park, sightseeing, shopping malls, surf shops, bakery, cafes, grocery stores, postal service, art, music, yoga, pilates, clothing, gift boutiques, cruse lines, massage, hair, nail, facial, salons, toy store, restaurants, computer repair, realtors, car rentals, and medical offices.
- By car 45 minutes from Miami, 1 hour to Palm Beach, 2 hours to Naples, 4 hours to Orlando, and 1.5 hours to Key Largo.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
- Will respect your space and privacy.
- Will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding local attractions, sites, suggestions, maps and directions. I will make every effort to ensure you have every thing you need and are comfortable.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
I am fluent in English.
Je parle parfaitement Français.
He tenido invitados que sólo hablaban español y que he bien logrado comunicarse con ellos.
I am known to be a very friendly and caring host. I will make every effort to ensure your stay is pleasant and answer any questions you may have.