|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located about 15-20 mins to the beach, center of town, and loaded with amenities such as POOL, WIFI, GPS, Printer, TV, sightseeing brochures, customized guide booklet for guests, and a host's advice that is fluent English and French, this B&B is ideal for anyone interested in touring the city, shopping, or business purposes.
Welcome to my home and the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale!
- Located in a beautiful gated community of spacious townhomes surrounded by a lake.
- House is completely renovated and very clean.
- Modern bedroom comfortably fits 2 persons (sorry, no children under 12 years old, no pets) and has a full luxury private bathroom located across the bedroom.
- Very clean home and tranquil alternative to impersonal hotels, perfect for 1-2 persons in transition, vacationers, or business people.
- ALLERGY free home as no carpet anywhere.
- Water filtered throughout the house. Most homes do not have water filtering system and so the water is yellowish.
- Daily served breakfast usually between 7-8am.
- Daily cleaning.
- Free body wash and shampoo / conditioner.
- Freshly cleaned linens, towels, wash cloths, and beach towels.
- Hair dryer.
- Ironing board and iron.
- Swimming pool.
- LED TV in the bedroom with access to 40 channels.
- Free and private assigned parking.
- Tom Tom GPS available.
- Free wireless internet (Comcast high speed).
- Maps, brochures, and personalized sightseeing guiding booklet to visit
Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
- Should you need to print boarding passes or other info, I can help you with that.
- 1 house key and 1 gate access card will be provided upon arrival.
South Florida is extremely vast and although there is public transportation, it is notoriously poor. I highly recommend that you rent a car online via as you will get the cheapest daily price.
Uber is another good option as the taxis here cost twice as much and have a not too good reputation.
TIME TO GET TO:
- By car 15 to 20 minutes to the ocean, park, sightseeing, shopping malls, surf shops, bakery, cafes, grocery stores, postal service, art, music, yoga, pilates, clothing, gift boutiques, cruse lines, massage, hair, nail, facial, salons, toy store, restaurants, computer repair, realtors, car rentals, and medical offices.
- By car 45 minutes from Miami, 1 hour to Palm Beach, 2 hours to Naples, 4 hours to Orlando, and 1.5 hours to Key Largo.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
- Will respect your space and privacy.
- Will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding local attractions, sites, suggestions, maps and directions. I will make every effort to ensure you have every thing you need and are comfortable.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
I am fluent in English.
Je parle parfaitement Français.
He tenido invitados que sólo hablaban español y que he bien logrado comunicarse con ellos.
I am known to be a very friendly and caring host. I will make every effort to ensure your stay is pleasant and answer any questions you may have.
We very much enjoyed our stay at this property. The host was very gracious, eager to please with many breakfast options, as well as offering great suggestions on things to do in the area. The place was exceptionally clean, quiet, and comfortable. We had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to the area.
We had a wonderful visit at this lovely Bed & Breakfast. The owner, Lisa, couldn't have been a nicer or more accommodating hostess. Her home is spotless, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfasts were delicious and our conversations were interesting. We feel like we have a new friend! In addition, Lisa provided information on things to do in the area. While this B&B is not on the beach, it is a direct 15-20 minute drive to one of the nicest beach areas with great restaurants and shopping. We couldn't have been more pleased. We would stay here again and recommend this B&B. Thank you, Lisa, for a wonderful stay!
Our entire 5 day stay from Jan 2-7 was exactly like the review posted in “April 29, 2016“ full of don't do this, don't do that, how to use and wash and dry her expensive knives, left too many lights on and so on and on. I have not posted this review for the past 5 months, because the host is refusing to return our security deposit of $XXX.XX, because she wanted it in writing that we would not post a negative review for this property ever, as stated in part of her e-mail sent to us below:
“I am willing to release the $XXX [amount removed] security deposit on the condition that you agree in writing via an email reply to this email, NOT to write a review for this property ever. I believe this is a fare request. Please also understand that the host can post a reply to a guest's review, which may affect the guest for future bookings at other vacation rentals. I am looking forward to hearing from you on a positive note.”
I am surprised that this listing is still in business considering the host treats hers guests more like intruders, rather than welcome guests. So, future fellow travelers, please, beware of this listing, because if this host suspects she may get a negative review from you, you will not see your $XXX.XX security deposit.
I have used VRBO for years and I think of this stay as my first VRBO failure. Although the place was clean and nicely decorated, the owner cares far too much about her property to care at all about the comfort of her guests. The entire stay seemed full of don't do this, don't do that, don't put your 2 oz. magnifying mirror on the bathroom mirror. The final straw was the warning that if I brought my coffee up to my bedroom, she would have to charge me. See you later! I'm a middle-aged professional with my own beautiful home and I am respectful, neat and clean. But I felt like an intruder here and I left a day early just to get out!
Beautiful, elegant ! Felt like we were in our own home. Lisa is a gracious hostess. Always made sure our needs were met. Breakfast was a delight and had very good offerings based on what my wife and I like. Pleasant conversationalist and we enjoyed speaking with her at breakfast. I would not hesitate recommending her accommodation for persons looking in her area to stay. We will be visiting , potentially, several times a year and she will be first choice. Also, she works very hard on maintaining and improving the exterior of her property which adds to the value of the stay.
The townhouse is impeccably maintained by the tenant owner, a petite middle-aged French Canadian fireball named Lisa. The bedroom is sufficiently spacious, bright, and beautifully appointed. Similarly, the private bathroom across the hall is updated and well-equipped. We learned ahead of time that there was no hairdryer and brought our own. Lisa makes excellent breakfasts, and is very eager to tailor them to her guests' tastes. There is absolutely no kitchen access according to the house rules, although she allowed us to keep a bottle of wine in her fridge. Lisa was also very helpful with questions regarding attractions, and would do internet research and print materials. We would not recommend the premises for anyone who has any issues with stairs, as the steps to the second floor bedroom are a bit challenging. This is particularly true because you will be required to remove your shoes at the door, and must navigate the highly glossed steps barefoot or in socks. If you stay with Lisa, it is essential that you have a car. There is nothing within walking distance, although there is quite a bit of shopping a short drive away. The residence is conveniently located near I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Lisa would have deserved five stars but we gave her only four because of the somewhat remote location.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Spring Mar 1-Apr 30
Mar 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$50 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|