Beautiful Modern 3BR/2BA Island Home, Lush Tropical Setting, Huge Lanai and Deck(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3BR/2BA modern, spacious, and private home in lush tropical setting
- Ocean and sunset views from the huge covered lanai.
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Kailua-Kona or from Magic Sands beach! Yet it feels like you’re living in a secluded paradise, with the peace and privacy of being away from the tourists and traffic. It’s the best of both worlds.
- Two king beds with ultra premium mattresses and bedding for an incredibly comfortable night's sleep.
- Plus two extra-long twin beds (that can be combined to form a 3rd king bed) ensure that there is plenty of mattress space to comfortably accommodate 2 additional tall adults or children. Total occupancy of 6 adults/children.
- Fully stocked kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas: watch the sun set into the ocean as you enjoy dinner on the lanai or stay inside and make use of the expansive formal dining area.
- Spacious, secluded deck in the backyard is great for parties and grilling. Or just relax, grab a papaya off the tree, and take in the tropical surroundings from one of the loungers.
- All new hardwood and teak furniture creates a comfortable, clean, and stylishly modern living environment. Artwork and other decor lend a distinctly “island” feel.
- Professionally maintained landscaping, including lemon, orange and papaya trees.
- 55” Samsung TV with digital cable, high-speed internet, and bluetooth-enabled stereo system provide all the modern conveniences of home for work and play.
- Washer and dryer: full-size laundry machines in a separate laundry room on the main level.
- Master bathroom has a full-size tub and separate shower with hand sprayer. Guest bathroom has a full-size shower/tub combination.
- Walking distance to Holualoa village, known for local art and artisan coffee. Also home to the best restaurant on the Kona Coast: the Holuakoa Gardens and Cafe.
- Hawai'i Tax I.D. No: W41099262-01
Member since: 2014
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 11 - Oct 6, 2017
5 night min stay
Oct 7 - Oct 22, 2017
7 night min stay
Oct 23 - Dec 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 7, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 8 - Apr 15, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $195 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Hawai'i Tax Identification No: W41099262-01
Taxes required by the State of Hawaii include the collection of a 9.25% Transient Accommodations Tax and a 4.166% General Excise Tax on all rental and cleaning fees. Taxes are subject to change.
Cancellation policy: Full refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee, if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
A short drive from Kailua-Kona is the village of Holualoa. It is a small community, known for its artists and artisanal coffee producers. Shop for local coffee and artwork, including paintings, ceramic sculptures and handcrafted woodwork. In November, Holualoa hosts its annual Holualoa Village Coffee & Art Stroll. Also, several local coffee plantations offer tours and coffee tastings.
Year Purchased: 2014
Why the Owner Chose Hōlualoa, HI, USA:
The Big Island of Hawai'i is one of the most spectacularly beautiful places in the world. The diversity of climate and altitude creates a stunning variety of places to explore. From the beaches and bays of the Kona and Kohala Coasts, to the Mars-like peak of Mauna Kea, to the fascinating dichotomy of Volcanoes National Park (half arid desert, half lush rainforest), to the rugged shores and ancient historic sites of North Kohala, to the countless rivers and waterfalls of the windward side, to the incredible underwater environment teeming with sea life, the possibilities for exploration and discovery are nearly endless. In the midst of all this variety, the Kona coast has one of the best, and most consistent, year-round climates of any place in the world. It is near enough to the equator that it is almost always warm, yet stays relatively dry because it is protected from the trade winds (and the moisture they bring) by the great bulk of the Mauna Loa and Hualalai volcanoes. The town of Kailua-Kona presents a wonderful mix of modern convenience and local flavor. The Holualoa area is perfectly situated on the Kona Coast: near enough to Kailua-Kona to take advantage of all the convenience and entertainment of the town, but just far enough to be comfortably distant from the tourists, traffic and cruise ships. The house is at just the right elevation to enjoy warm sunny days and cool refreshing evenings. The higher elevations also make for incredible sunset views. Holualoa itself is a quaint village of artists and artisanal coffee producers.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Modern style and comfort in a peaceful Hawaiian setting, at a great value.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 13, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.