About this rental
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Crib · King
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower · Jetted tub
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a swing set & lots of toys for children. We have a swing set & lots of toys for children.
No pets - We do not allow any pets on property.We do not allow any pets on property.
No events - Our property is suitable for family entertaining. Our property is suitable for family entertaining.
No smoking - Smoking outside only. Do not throw butts in yard. Smoking outside only. Do not throw butts in yard.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - 8 OVERNIGHT. 10 MAX ON PROPERTY DAY TIME. 8 OVERNIGHT. 10 MAX ON PROPERTY DAY TIME.
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- 10 PEOPLE MAX ON PROPERTY (DAY TIME) AT ANY TIME. ONLY 8 MAX OVERNIGHT. MAX 2 CARS IN DR. & 2 RT OF DR. .**PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON NEIGHBORS LAWN**
- Please TURN OFF FLOOD LIGHTS before going to bed. They shine in our neighbors bedrooms when left on. Switches are by the front & back door.
- Check in 4pm & out 10am, STRICT unless approved by owner. Please respect our neighbors with your conduct & language, young children live next door.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
Hosted by Ronnie & Gale TinsleyAsk a question
About Ronnie & Gale Tinsley
We live in Milledgeville. We have 6 children & 11 grandchildren. We attend Sinclair Baptist Church & are big supporters of Sinclair Christian Academy, GMC, GCSU & Blandy Hills. All our children are married that's where the 10 grandchildren came from. Ronnie is from Georgia & I am from Alabama. All our children live here except one who lives in Asheville, N.C. Ronnie is self employed (Byrd Plumbing & HVAC Contractor) & I work at Oconee Regional Medical Center where I am a Clinical Laboratory Supervisor. We enjoy vacationing at the lake, beach or mountains. We also go camping in our RV when we can find the time.
Why Ronnie & Gale Tinsley chose Baldwin County
We love the lake. It is so relaxing to just enjoy the tranquility & scenery of the lake. Sunbathing & fishing is great!!!
What makes this House unique
The view from the deck is so beautiful you will want to sit all day & enjoy looking at the water or perhaps swimming from the dock. A place to just enjoy your day. Upper deck IS GREAT FOR RELAXING.