|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Luxury accommodations in Lower Deer Valley
Come stay in this beautiful 2 bedroom at The Silver Baron Lodge, located in Lower Deer Valley, a 2 minute walk (or free bus ride) from the base of Deer Valley Resort and a short hop to Main Street!
PLEASE NOTE - this unit can lock off to 2 separate units and be rented as a 1 Bedroom (the Master + Living Room/Kitchen), or a Studio (the 2nd bedroom), if you are interested please inquire for pricing.
The design of The Silver Baron Lodge features rustic dark woods, timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes to capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. You are located in Lower Deer Valley, one of the best areas in Park City - right down the block from Snow Park Lodge for easy access to the resort, and Main Street with shopping, dining, and nightlife just minutes away.
About the unit:
* 2 bedrooms with plush bedding, 3 full baths
* Master bedroom with king size bed, flatscreen, master bath
* Second bedroom with 2 queen size beds and full bathroom
* Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
* Spacious living room w/pullout queen sofa (Tiffany Sleeper System), dining table, flatscreen TV, and 3rd full bath
* Private deck with hot tub and great views of Deer Valley Resort and PCMR, great for apres ski
* Rustic mountain design
* Inviting living room with stone fireplace
* Great for families with young children
* Private deck with hot tub
* Underground heated parking
* Close to base of mountain (Snow Park Lodge), short walk or take free Park City shuttle
* Outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, kids water slide
* Fitness center available
* I have a taxi service that works with me for all of your transportation needs
* Checkout cleaning included in rate. In-stay maid service available for additional charge.
* Can help provide concierge services, including restaurant recommendations and booking, grocery shopping, etc.
This is by far the best VRBO vacation rental my family and I have ever stayed in! The entire place was clean, the view was amazing, the beds were very comfortable, the kitchen was well stocked, and it was nicely decorated. Leron was very helpful and made our stay very pleasant. This is truly our home away from home and we will be back again soon!
We (my family of four) stayed here at the end of August/start of September and we absolutely loved it! This was the first part of our trip. The second was in Yellowstone. My husband miscalculated the days and we ended up with one extra day with no place to stay. We called Leron and he was most gracious to let us rent it for the extra night. We are planning another trip up there and will definitely book this condo again!
Leron's condo was absolutely beautiful. Right when I walked through the door I was amazed! Comfortable beds, a private hot tub on the deck, plenty of towels, robes, shampoo, etc. Seriously this place had everything ready for us! Leron sent emails prior to checking in that included details on transportation in the area, good places to eat, ect. Leron was always just a text or phone call away if we needed anything! Thanks for making our stay even better!!
My family was really satisfied with our choice of rental - the apartment was really spacious, yet cozy and had all of the amenities we could ask for plus so much more. At the end of the day the outdoor hot tub was an absolute pleasure and having the open kitchen meant that we could all hang out while cooking and eating together. The owner was very amenable and made sure that we had a good stay and knew the best places to ski and eat out. I highly recommend this rental and look forward to coming back next year.