|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* 2 bedroom/2 bath, 1,200 SF, top floor, luxury condominium in Hollywood with balcony views to the southeast of the Downtown LA Skyline as well as the Hollywood Sign.
* Complimentary Amenities & Services include: 1 gated parking space, WiFi, cable TV, DVD player, in unit laundry, linen/towel/bath amenities, fully equipped kitchen and gas BBQ.
* Central to many of LA's best attractions including: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, Chinese Theater, Pantages Theatre, Griffith Park, Greek Theatre, LA Zoo, Universal Studios, quaint Hancock Park / Larchmont Village, trendy Melrose Avenue, the Grove, CBS Television City, Museum Row, Beverly Hills, the Sunset Strip, Burbank Studios, Paramount Studios, Downtown LA and some of LA's best fine dining!
* Walk Score of 87
* Decor includes hardwood floors in the living area, tile in the kitchen and bathrooms and Berber carpet in the bedrooms. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counters, maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances (gas range/dishwasher/refrigerator), tableware, cookware and a stacked washer/dryer. The living area includes sofa with ottoman, soaring 10' ceilings, a 48' flat screen TV, cable TV, a DVD player, Nintendo Wii, and a gas fireplace. The master bedroom with bath en suite is furnished with a California King bed, bedside tables and two dressers. The master bathroom has a sink vanity and a tub and shower combination. The second bedroom has a queen bed and desk. The guest bathroom in the hall has a single sink vanity and a tub and shower combination in the same decor as the master bathroom.
* Central air & heat with elevator access
The condo was exactly as advertised. In addition, and most importantly, the location was just what we wanted - convenient to Hollywood attractions, restaurants, and Russian stores. (Three of the four of us speak Russian fluently - which excludes me.) It's also only about 30 minutes to the beach, including the Santa Monica pier, which was nice. Finally, we really appreciated the extra hospitality provided by the Owner and the quick responses to our questions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Rates are subject to change until confirmation. Non Smoking Only. Pets Not Allowed.