*** PAGE ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ********
Truly one of the best layouts you can find for extended families or small groups!! Most of the other 3 bedroom homes in this same price range do not even come close to the quality, size and location of our home. The outdoor space in our backyard is a huge bonus for small groups to gather around the built in gas fire pit. Parking space included in our private driveway.
Our home was completely renovated in 2014 and is very modern yet comfortable. This amazing CLEAN home has a wonderful 1625 sq ft open floor plan, Central AC (many San Diego homes don't have this for the occasional hot summer/fall days), & a gourmet kitchen with Quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances, and a Breakfast bar with leather bar stools! The furniture is modern but comfortable, and all beds are pillow-top Serta, and similar to 5 star hotel beds, or better! We were very careful in the selection of furniture, decor and supplies (as we expect the same when we travel).
"Copley Place" has a fabulous layout with the Master Bedroom suite on the first level with full bathroom, and 2 additional bedrooms with a full bathroom upstairs (with bathtub). The kitchen is also very modern with Quartz counter-tops, eat-in style bar with leather bar stools, and Stainless steel appliances. We offer a real Chef's kitchen fully stocked with the highest quality kitchen equipment, including Kenmore stainless steel pots/pans, Mikasa stainless utensils, Crate & Barrel Platters, and high quality knives. We provide a toaster, coffee maker and grinder, blender, rice cooker, microwave, dishwasher and 5 burner gas stove and oven.
Most lights throughout the house are on dimmer switches, which definitely creates a more relaxing ambience.
-Sleeps 6-7 comfortably with huge King size bed in the Master Suite, a Queen in the 2nd bedroom, and a Full-size bed AND a pull-out Twin (memory foam mattress) Trundle bed in the 3rd bedroom. Additionally, we have another foam mattress (if needed for a child), and 2 Pack n Play portable cribs. All beds are comfortable and the large beds have pillow-top mattresses. Upon request, the 2 piece sectional couch in the living room can be used with the twin foam toppers.
- 3 bathrooms: 1 luxurious full master bathroom with dual sinks (huge stand-up shower), 1 modern full bath with bathtub upstairs, and 1 modern half bath (toilet and vanity), which makes getting ready easier for the group.
- Nice private backyard with plenty of patio furniture and a built-in gas fire pit (4 extendable skewers for roasting marshmallows provided)
- Outdoor Teak Dining table with 6 chairs plus another 8 ft long table
- A gazebo over the dining table for shade in the hot sun
- Gas Grill and Propane
- Large, firm but comfy sectional couch
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- 3 Flatscreen TV's (including 1 Smart TV in the living room) and 2 DVD players (& lots of DVD's)
- Free Directv cable with a Genie Home DVR system so you can record and view on all 3 TVs.
- Ceiling fans in each of the 2 upstairs bedrooms
- We attempt to make our home 'child friendly' and provide 2 pack n play portable cribs, a step stool, a baby gate for the stairs, a double stroller, a baby bathing chair, and a high chair. We always have these items available when children or babies are expected.
- We also supply a baby monitor so you can hear your little one(s) from upstairs or down. You can relax by the backyard fire pit and still hear your children.
- Yoga Mat & some games for children
- One hairdryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Washer & Dryer with Laundry soap provided.
- We have 1 parking space in the driveway and plenty of available free street parking.
- We also have beach chairs, small coolers, beach umbrella, boogie boards and some sand toys for children in our backyard storage chest.
- Beach towels also provided.
- Safety: First Aid Kit & 2 Fire Extinguishers
Within 10-15 minute drive:
- Pacific Ocean; Coronado Beach, Ocean Beach and Mission Beach are closest . La Jolla is about 15-20 minutes away too!
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Sea World (12 min drive)
- San Diego World Famous Zoo (only 3.3 miles away)
- Seaport Village for nice little shops & Restaurants with beautiful views (great place to walk around)
- The Headquarters at Seaport District with lots of new restaurants
- Coronado and the historic Hotel Del Coronado and beach
- Gaslamp Quarter shopping, bar and restaurant district
- San Diego Convention Center is 7.5 miles away (12 min drive)
- Scenic and Historic Old Town
-Liberty Station in Pt Loma is another wonderful stop with amazing restaurants, parks, Public Market and a new upscale movie theatre called The Lot where you can recline in leather seats and be served from their full menu
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- The Maritime Museum
- Horton Plaza Mall and the shops at Seaport Village
- Beautiful Fashion Valley Mall & Mission Valley Mall (both malls are close-by and have AMC movie theaters)
- San Diego Convention Center (7.5 miles)
- Adams Avenue Restaurants & nightlife (walking distance)- Google these Adams Avenue (ALL very close to our house...walking distance) restaurants: San Diego Poke Company, Tajima Ramen North Park, The Rabbit Hole, Nozaru Ramen Bar, Blind Lady Ale House, Soda & Swine, Tao (Dao fu), El Zarape Mexican, Mama Mia, Di Milles Italian Restaurant, Zia Gourmet Pizza, Dark Horse Coffee, Sabuku Sushi, Chi Extraordinary Kitchen (thai) and many more.
- SDSU & USD Universities only 10 min drive
- Check out the Street Fair and Musical events in our neighborhood scheduled throughout the year.
In summary, it is in a Great Central Location within walking distance to many restaurants and nightlife. "Copley Place" (our name for this vacation home) is literally a 10-15 minutes drive to the amazing beaches, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, Downtown, Petco Park, etc.
Our "Copley Place" is located on a very QUIET residential street in the Normal Heights neighborhood of San Diego. It is only a few blocks from Adams Avenue and all the great restaurants and breweries listed above plus more brand new ones!
If you choose to stay at "Copley Place", you will love it!! Every one of our guests has been very happy with their selection of this vacation home!
Tracy & Isaac