|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Peaceful living at the beach! Come view this oceanfront condo unit, complete with 2 bedrooms/2 baths, new kitchen appliances, new bathroom fixtures, and granite countertops. Functioning fireplace and new central heating just installed. Fully furnished in modern, Mid-Century decor. Beach access is just steps away. Also enjoy the ocean view pool and outdoor entertaining area, which features covered tables/chairs and BBQs. There is a secure, connected garage with parking that all guests have access to. We'll supply you with a remote. Walking distance to a grocery store with local produce and world class restaurants (Nobu included). On low tide enjoy the walk all the way to Topanga State Beach! Beautiful sunrise views towards the Queens Necklace and sunset views as a backdrop to the famous Malibu Pier! We require half up front (nonrefundable) to reserve. The remainder is due 30 days before arrival.
Andrew's place in Malibu is exactly what he describes: stunning! You cannot get closer to the beach and the ocean. The balcony is perfect and you get a complete view of the beaches, pier, and Point. The interior was exactly how it looks, and the kitchen is very well stocked with anything needed to make nice meals at home. Andrew provides plenty of towels, for both beach and for bath. And there are plenty of sleeping options for more guests if needed. We had a great time.
1. The owner is by far one of the easiest I've ever worked with. I typicallly use sites such as these for vacations over hotels and every aspect of booking and gaining access to the condo was simple.
2. LOCATION! You will not find a better home in terms of location. The balcony is literally over the sand and you can stand out there and watch the waves for hours (we did!).
3. Price: it's honestly more than I would normally want to pay for a weekend vacation home but I will definitely rent this unit again and will not think twice.
4. Space: there were 4 of us in the home (2 couples). Both rooms are spacious and the living area is simply an added bonus.
5. Decor: this is a very updated unit, the owner spared nothing when decorating. It's simple but powerful.
6. Wifi: this was a constant "complaint" I saw when reading reviews. So, if you're trying to rent a location that allows you to have great internet access; this is not the place. It worked, and it allowed me to stay current with my needs, but the slow connection speeds forced me to allow the environment to consume me and I am so glad it did.
This condo was perfect. Gorgeous views, spacious, clean, and comfortable. The master bed was so comfortable we actually reached out to Andrew to get the brand so we could buy the same one!! This was the most relaxed my hubby and I have been on a trip in years! Hearing the waves coming through the windows and looking over the Pacific Ocean was so peaceful. Took our son into the ocean for the first time and he had a blast. Have nothing but great things to say. Andrew was an absolute pleasure to work with and we will definitely be reaching out (soon) to stay again.
The condo is in an older building, so you have things like uneven floors, etc. BUT it is fabulous! George has great taste in decor! Everything was super clean & made for a refreshing vacay. We hated to leave. The beach is super quiet for those wanting relaxation. You could walk down the sand to a public beach if you wanted to be around people. There aren't enough good things to say about the condo. We will definitely consider staying at George's condo in the future.
Stayed 2 nights to celebrate my wife's birthday. Amazing condo with great 180 degree views. Very well kept and clean. Large balcony overlooking the Pacific. Wish wifi could be faster but that helps to keep you unplugged from your devices. Would highly recommend.
We just spent 5 nights and Malibu beachfront - and could not fault it! The location was outstanding, right on the beach with waves crashing beneath us, it was close to everything, great shops, restaurants and a PC Greens right across the road. The condo was tidy, clean, very comfortable with all the mod cons required. The kitchen had everything you need and was well thought out. The pool and deck area was really clean, peaceful and a pleasure to swim in and sunbathe. We rent many condos all over the world and this would be one of the best and we will be back to stay. Andrew was really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thankyou Andrew :) Highly recommend. We will be back!
Beautiful condo on the beach with an amazing view.
Very quiet and peaceful. Loved sitting on the ocean front deck having coffee and listening to the roaring waves. Very comfortable place and plenty of space.
Only feedback for improvement might be to have a better variety of channels on tv for evening viewing. Sound on tv was also difficult to hear. Owner great to work with and responsive. Great location and would return.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|housekeeping||$125 + Tax|
check-in: 3:00 p.m.
check-out: 10:00 a.m.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.