Spacious Contemporary Home on the Deep Water in Biloxi/Ocean Springs(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5BR/5BA new house in Gulf Hills Country Club and Golf subdivision
There are five bedrooms furnished with bedding, night stands and lamps. Four bedrooms are upstairs. Master suite is downstairs. There is a game room with a pool table downstairs. One of the bedrooms upstairs has a kitchenette with a mini refrigerator where you can keep midnight snacks and drinks. This can serve as a card/board game room as well.
*** Please do not swim in the bayou as alligators are present in the water ****
Please check out my other properties by searching the following IDs at this website.
663648 - Dauphin Island Fish Camp - Budget friendly
3913817ha - Dauphin Island Beach House - Gulf Side - High end decors
4237517ha - Dauphin Island Beach House - Private Beach front Gulf Side - Brand new.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 5500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children:
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Please check out the pantry for essentials and first aid. If you need something from the pantry, take it and replace it if it is convenient for you - candies, chips, snack items. What to Bring? Your vacation rental unit is provided with starter rolls of paper towels, toilet tissue and bath soap. Please review the list of recommended items and pack accordingly. DON’T FORGET TO PACK OR PURCHASE: Paper towels/napkins Garbage bags Dish Detergent Dish Soap Condiments Salt & pepper, condiments Laundry Detergent Toilet paper Bath soap Blow dryer Sunscreen Insect repellent Toiletries Flashlight Camera DVDs and reading materials ...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 5 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Deck / Patio:
comfortable seating for six people are provided. There are four light weight clear plastic chairs called 'ghost chairs' in the dining room. Please use caution and do not leave those outside....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Non Refundable booking $0
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- cleaning fee $200
- Tax Rate 11%
I can take your credit card payment over the phone if you want to pay me directly. This will save you homeaway service fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located within 10 miles of all the casinos in Biloxi and five miles from down town ocean springs.
Year Purchased: 2014
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Springs, MS, USA:
This house was destroyed by a 20-foot wall of water during Katrina. It was built back in 2014. It is a symbol of restoration through perseverance.
- Primary: 2282822878
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the top level deck
master bath vanity
master bedroom sitting area
sunset from the main deck
Access to Gulf of Mexico for deep sea fishing or just kayaking - bring your boat
Kitchen with raised glass top
main deck and top deck
Game room/Pool table
exterior back facing the bay
Things to do: Call Captain Kenny at 228 392 9002 and book a family fishing trip
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.