Brand New Fully Equipped Cottage with Private Patio and Parking.(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
This studio cottage is close to Spirit Park and the university
Our newly completed cottage is about 450 sq. ft. with a queen size Murphy bed and a seating area with a couch and four easy chairs adjoining the 'sleeping/dining' area. There is a drop-leaf dining table, the kitchen is completely equipped with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, dishwasher and full size washer dryer. The bathroom is complete but compact with a walk-in shower. The kitchen looks south onto the private patio through sliding doors. The parking area is partially screened by planters. The studio is 'ready to go' with ample closet space and all bedding, towels and some groceries to get you started if ordered.
Member since: 2014
- 450 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 3 piece bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Pacific Spirit Park is about 1.5 km away and offers miles and miles of wilderness trails some leading out to the university and others leading to the beaches along the north slope of Point Grey, about a 6-10 km hike. Wreck Beach, near the university is a clothing optional beach (most people wear nothing) but it is a climb down the bluffs and even harder to climb back up. Not advisable for the unfit. The beaches of Spanish Banks stretch along the north shore all the way to Kitsilano Beach where there is a very large public salt water pool. Many eateries nearby. Granville Island is a very popular place to visit with sea buses to take you around the small inner harbour called False Creek with very easy access to the downtown area. Public transit is very close and convenient access to the downtown, the airport and other parts of Vancouver....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $37.98
- Refundable Damage Deposit $189.92
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed and deposit paid.
Payment may be made through PayPal
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
We are perfectly located for visits to the University of British Columbia, the Museum of Anthropology and hiking/walking through Spirit Park and strolls along the miles of beaches nearby. Our cottage is in a quiet residential area yet close to grocery shopping, coffee shops, a library and community centre and buses that connect to downtown and other parts of the city.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am retired and my wife and I have traveled extensively and used BnBs and other rentals as well as Pensions and Zimmers Frei. As a result I think I have a good idea of what guests need in comfort for a "home base" and accessibility to places of interest, restaurants, shops and museums.
Why the Owner Chose Dunbar-Southlands (Kerrisdale, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada):
Located in a quiet west side neighbourhood the Cottage has easy access to public transit, is a 15 or 20 minute trip from the airport and also easy access to UBC, Spirit Park, the beaches of Spanish Banks, Locarno and Jerico and yet has quick access to grocery stores, coffee shops and local restaurants.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The south facing patio off the kitchen area and parking space gives a nice retreat for morning breakfasts or dinners. The Cottage has everything a tourist will need, washer/dryer, dishwasher, full size oven, fridge and freezer ~ in short all the "modcons". The queen size Murphy bed tucks out of the way to permit dining if desired. Flat screen TV and WiFi will give entertainment when desired. Close to many splendid walks, either along the banks of the Fraser River or in Spirit Park and easy access to the Museum of Anthropology at UBC where one can experience a a world renowned exhibition of Northwest and other Aboriginal cultures.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of living area from kitchen
Kitchen and sitting area
Kitchen counter looking out to patio
Queen size bed
Three piece bathroom
Queen size bed down from the wall
Bed stored, dining area
View from kitchen to patio/parking
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.