• Beach chairs, bikes, umbrellas, beach wagon, & floats included in your stay!
• Beautiful and well maintained HEATED community pool.
• Every bedroom has its own full bathroom.
• Don’t worry about beach towels or bath towels, we’ve got those for you!
• Located just one block from the beach and several shops and restaurants!!!
Our beautiful 3-story ocean oasis includes:
• King size master bed on third floor with private bath, walk-in closet, and a flat screen TV.
• Queen size bed in spacious third floor bedroom with private bath and a large closet!
• Second floor bedroom has a Queen size bed with full bath, and walk-in closet and a flat screen TV…Located on same level as kitchen/living area & perfect for those who would like to minimize stairs.
• First floor bedroom has a daybed with a trundle bed, a sleeper sofa, private bath, and a flat screen tv. It also has tons of space and would be perfect for kids! It can also double as another living area.
• Up the spiral staircase is a gorgeous terrace with fantastic views of the Gulf of Mexico. It covers the entire top floor of this beautiful home and is perfect for catching sunsets. We love having our morning coffee up here in the ocean breeze and returning in the evenings for cocktails while the sun sinks into the ocean!
• Well-stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all dishware, glassware, utensils, cookware, small appliances, and supplies you should need on your stay.
• Living Room has a large flat screen tv, dvd player, movies, games, and books to enjoy with your family and friends. Need popcorn for your movie? With this open floor plan, you don’t have to miss a thing while it’s popping. You can see the tv from the kitchen as well!
The short answer to that is… EVERYTHING! But here are some of our favorite things to do!
We love how close it is from our front door to the beach! It is less than one block away!!! This makes toting beach wagons, chairs, rafts, kids, and everything else a breeze!
Just a short walk to some wonderful Gulf Place restaurants, including La Playa, Perfect Pig, Shunk Gulley, Sunrise Coffee Co., Pizza by the Sea, and much more! Also, there are several boutiques and artsy places to browse when you are not relaxing on the beach or at the pool.
There is a bike trail just steps from our front door. This bike trail stretches for over 18 miles to the east where you can explore Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Watercolor, Seaside and more. There are several wonderful shops, restaurants, and bars along the way! Be sure to look for our comprehensive list of things to do during your stay.
San Destin has a wonderful outdoor mall and is just a 15 minute car ride away! It is a wonderful area with shops, amazing restaurants, a movie theater, and a golf course. The Baytowne Wharf is also in that area and has great night life, including the popular piano bar, Rum Runners!