You have found the perfect retreat for hunters, writers, honeymooners, meditation time, or just to enjoy the wide open spaces in West Texas with the stunning sunrises and sunsets and star gazing! This is true West Texas farming and ranching.
This is true West Texas ranch country and farming country. From this property, you will see more stars on a clear night than you knew existed! You will see and hear wildlife including deer, wild turkey, quail and dove, rabbits and lots of birds. We are on the central North American flyway for bird migration and also on the path of the monarch butterfly migration. And just because they have their own modern day beauty, on the far horizon you will thrill to the nightly spectacle of the wind turbine farms and the oil well rigs.
This new one room cabin just a bit off south hwy 163 just 12 miles out features
• fully screened in porch,
• kitchen with refrigerator, range, microwave and coffee pot and basic cooking equipment and dishes, etc.
• bedding and bathroom linens
• ¾ bathroom
• washer and dryer
• heated and air conditioned
• outdoor fire pit-- with mesquite wood available and a separate charcoal grill
• covered parking for one vehicle
• 2 acres fenced
• stocked with dvds, books, and games
• basic cable on tv