About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay14 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2
Spend the Summer at the BEACH!
The best breeze in Los Angeles! The best location in LA! You won't want to leave! We are MUCH less crowded than Venice, but close by, with big white sandy beaches, ocean swimming, walking paths, a lagoon & park, & a village close by for all your needs.
• Large open-concept 1Bed /1Bathroom modern furnished, fresh and breezy with designer touches throughout
• On the water with Ocean and Marina views. 60 steps to the sand, next to the bike path
• Private entrance and yard. Sun bathe or just relax in privacy in comfy lounge chairs
• Tandem parking for 2 cars with guest parking in gated security subterranean garage, including bike storage
• 2 flat screen HDTV’s, DIRECTV, wireless Internet with high-end audio video system and Nest Camera
• Large living room sofa, Moroccan tiled dining room table & chairs
• Polished concrete floors & kitchen countertops
• Newly Remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances. Comes with the essentials (i.e. cookware, dishes utensils…)
• LG Washer/Dryer
• Full bathroom with large spa-like concrete soaking tub & shower
• Bed linens, towels and other essentials
• Cal-King bed with large walk-in master closet. Fall asleep to the ocean waves crashing
• Enjoy amazing sunsets on the patio with bistro table & chairs for two
• $4,950 monthly includes all utilities, 1-month minimum lease. Ask about longer lease terms, 1st month rent + security
• Updated bedroom pictures to follow
Jeannie White, Bill Gross
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 26, 2018
About Jeannie White, Bill Gross
We love and appreciate the climate here at the beach and the beautiful views, recreational activities, and casual lifestyle. We too love travel and especially love the ocean where the air is pure. I'm a native Angeleno & my husband is from Chicago. Also very active in animal welfare!!
Jeannie White, Bill Gross purchased this Condo in 2003
Why Jeannie White, Bill Gross chose Playa del Rey
Because Playa Del Rey has breezes and views away from the crowded other beaches in Los Angeles. The beaches go on forever! There are lots of places to walk & bike to. Also our home feels like we are always on a vacation in some unique place in the world.
What makes this Condo unique
Less crowded and sits in a unique micro-climate where it is cooler than the rest of LA in the summer & all year long.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.