Your Home Away at Semiahmoo Bay
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Our beach house at Semiahmoo Bay in Blaine, Washington, is along the Pacific coast between Vancouver (British Columbia) and Seattle. The house features 3 bedrooms, 2 and half bathrooms on the main floor, and 2 bedrooms with one bathroom on the lower floor. Total 4200+ sf living space, offering more than 180 degree ocean views from decks, garden, master bedroom, and living room. Minimum stay is 2 nights (3 nights if it is a US holiday weekend).
Quiet lush green hiking trails nearby, so many bird species easily spotted in the ocean and the bay, bald eagles nest visible from kitchen window...
Whether you are attracted by Skagit's Tulips, Vancouver's cherry blossoms, or the fall colors of maple and birch trees; whether hiking in North Cascades National Park, chasing whale migrations among San Juan Islands, skiing at Mt. Baker, or a relaxing hike along the trails next to the cascades of Whatcom Falls Park, the Capilano suspension bridge ... It's all accessible from Blaine.
Every season there is something to see, somewhere to go, come again if you have been here before and the sunset is so peaceful, the moonlight casting over White Rock on the other side of the bay is always soothing. We invite you to come and enjoy our humble beach house, and bring home with you some unforgettable memories.
Welcome to your Home Away at Semiahmoo Bay!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Pacific Standard Time
Member since: 2014
- 4200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 10-15
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Off Peak Season
Nov 16 - Dec 22, 2016
2 night min stay
Off Peak Season
Jan 2 - Apr 14, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pet Fee $50
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
It is truly rare to have a place that can offer multiple attractions in one family vacation, just to name a few here:
- Whale watching tours have a launching point at nearby Semiahmoo resort conveniently, the unique almost from outer space songs orcas exchanging in the ocean are simply unforgettable.
- North Cascades National Park is about 2 hours away, one of the less known hidden gems comparing to some other national parks
- San Juan Islands aren't that far off into the pacific ocean, take a ferry to see the lavender fields can be an enchanting trip
- The boarder is literally minutes away, check out Vancouver during your stay
- Even local parks like Whatcom Falls can be a perfect day trip for a family with young children, beautiful quiet and it's free.
- http://www.tulipfestival.org/ if your vacation happens to be in the month of April, you don't want to miss the color-rich tulips fields which is about 53 miles away
- If you did not arrive from Seattle airport, a day trip to the big city can be full of excitements.
- Book a deep sea fishing trip and capture some pleasant surprises for your dinner table
It is a nice list of enjoyments awaiting.
Year Purchased: 2014
Why the Owner Chose Birch Bay, WA, USA:
Many activities in one place with amazing views and a very peaceful environment.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Outdoor adventures and Ocean Front View with private beach access.
- Primary: +1 4088212912 Pacific Standard Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM