Luxury Designer Villa - Last Minute! Winter/Spring Deal! Book 6 Nights Get 1 Fre(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
20 Years of Finding The Perfect Hidden Gems - Let Us Help Customize Your Trip!
• 3 story home with 3000 sq ft of indoor space and 2500 sq ft of covered and uncovered decks
• master suite on the entire top floor (king bed, seating area, double sink en-suite, walk-in shower looking out onto rooftop cactus garden and the Sea of Cortez, roof-top deck with fountain and ocean view.
• Main floor is comprised of a plush living room, gourmet kitchen (granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, dishwasher, espresso machine, blender, coffee maker, out-door BBQ, cuisinart), in-door and out-door dining rooms, bathroom and office (set up with high speed wireless internet). Living room has a Smart TV and i-Home.
• Two cool, quiet bedrooms on bottom floor provide ample space for large groups. 2nd Master has a Queen bed, en-suite with double sinks, separate shower room and a walk-in closet. The 3rd bedroom has two double beds with en-suite with walk-in shower. Both lower level rooms open onto a covered patio and garden seating area.
• 2 minute walk to tennis courts, 5 min walk to Santa Carmela beachside pool and party cabana with view of the arches (this area has an outdoor kitchen with fridge, BBQ and bar)
• A “Guide Binder” is provided that includes a map of the beaches, restaurants and activities in the Cabo area along with telephone numbers for reservations.
• Golf, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, kayak to the arches and Lovers Beach, surfing, hiking – there are unlimited out-door activities
• Drive up the Baja to Todos Santos, a small artist town. Wander through the art galleries and eat lunch at the famed Hotel California.
• Surf at world renowned Cerritos Beach which still has the laid-back feel of years past – surfers still camp there for the winter season due to the consistency of the weather and the waves.
• Have an ocean side dinner with your feet in the sand at Cascadas restaurant in Cabo
• Wander through local markets in San Jose or Cabo San Lucas
• Run into Hollywood stars while having sunset drinks or dinner at one of the 5*+ resorts (Esperanza is a short walk, Capella is a 5 minute drive, Palmilla and Las Ventanas are a 15 minute drive away) – the spas are also amazing
• Book a chef to cook a traditional Mexican meal (or any meal of your choosing) at the house and eat dinner in the outside dining room overlooking the pool and the Sea of Cortez (Esperanza resort has fireworks on Thursday nights that are visible from the patio).
• Book a yoga instructor at the Santa Carmela beachside pool looking out at the arches of Cabo.
Member since: 2014
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring Peak Season
Jan 14 - Jun 2, 2017
4 night min stay
Summer and Fall
Jun 3 - Oct 27, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $187.02
- Full Cleaning $74.81
- Taxes Not included
For summer bookings an additional Air Conditioning deposit will be discussed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
5 minute walk to the ocean and Santa Carmela private beachside pool and cabana
5 minute drive to Cabo San Lucas for restaurants, nightlife and Medano Beach activities including boat rides or kayaking to The Arch
walking distance to Esperanza Resort (5*+ resort - amazing restaurant and spa)
5-20 minute drive from 15+ golf courses including three Nicklaus designed golf courses and 6 championship courses
10 minute drive to the two Cabo snorkelling beaches
5 minute drive to Capella Resort (5*+ amazing restaurants and spa)
20 minute drive to San Jose del Cabo (pretty town with historical cultural sights and Thursday evening Artist walk to peruse local art)
30 minute drive to Airport
45 minute drive to Cerritos Beach - world famous surf beach
50 minute drive to Todos Santos - beautiful artist town where you can visit the recently renovated Hotel California (from the Eagles song)
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a family of five who love our time in Cabo. Mike and I have three children ages 16, 7 and 5. I have been coming to Cabo for 20 years and love every trip. We live in Vancouver, Canada so vacation in Cabo every Christmas at our home and as many additional quick trips that we can fit in. All of our kids love to surf, snorkel, and explore the wonderful Mexican culture. We want everyone to enjoy Cabo as much as we do so we like to ask renters what their perfect vacation is like. I then email a customized list of recommendations which includes restaurants, beaches, spas, golf courses, and all the little hidden gems that we have found after 20 years of exploration.
Why the Owner Chose Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico:
Casa Paraiso is set up to meet all type of vacation needs. You can have a quiet peaceful oasis, a fun family holiday, or an adventure vacation exploring golf, deep sea fishing, surfing, exploring small local towns, Cabo nightlife....this home is set up to meet the needs of your perfect vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
View of the Sea of Cortez, private pool and hot tub, 5 minute walk to beach and private beachside pool and cabana, 5 minute drive to Cabo, list of hidden gems to plan your perfect trip.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa Paraiso - Peaceful Oasis, Family Vacation,Adventure trip exploring the Baja
Master Bathroom, walk in closet and shower with view of Sea of Cortez.
Master bedroom with view of Sea of Cortez.
Loungers in the sun.
Evening swim and hot tub
2nd Master Bathroom with separate toilet room and shower room.
Office/library with a view.
Pool and spa.
Master Bedroom and patio.
Master patio with view of Sea of Cortez.
Indoor dining with a view.
Kitchen - all stainless steel appliances.
Pool and spa.
2nd Master Bedroom with covered patio, walk in closet and changing area.
3rd Bedroom has 2 double beds.
Santa Carmela Clubhouse and pool on the Sea of Cortez - available for daily use.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.