Luxury 3-Bedroom Apartment in Le Plateau/Mile End(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Spacious, Bright, quiet and idealy located.
Situated in the heart of Montreal, just steps away from « Mount Royal street », the "Main" (Saint-Lawrencye street) and their boutiques and restaurants, and moments away from the « Mountain », the Apartment offers you comfort, quietness and luxury while aiming at respecting the environment. Very peaceful.
Very bright, the Apartment has a large living space (about 1300 ft²) with:
- a fully equipped open kitchen (about 43ft² moving space),
- a dining room (about 150ft²),
- a living room with fireplace (about 271ft²),
- a bedroom with a king bed size (7.17ft x 7.09ft)(bedroom area: about 152ft²),
- a second bedroom with a queen bed size (5.5ft x 6.6ft) (bedroom area: about 159ft²),
- a third bedroom / office with a sofa-bed (double - 4.08ft x 6.25ft) (bedroom area: about 103ft²) with access to the street balcony (about 27 ft²),
- an entrance area (about 48ft²),
- a hallway (about 94ft²),
- a back balcony (about 93ft²), and
- a private outdoor parking space for one car (not available when snow time).
Comes with: cable television, stereo and Iphone reader, telephone within Montreal, wireless internet, washing machine, dryer and a baby bed (17 3/4in x 35 1/2in). Sheets, bath towels, kitchen devices and appliances are of very good quality.
The Apartment is located at the top floor of a plex.
It highlights Quebec or Canadian furniture and respect the environment. The Apartment will ensure your comfort and well-being so that you and yours can share a precious moment together.
Total capacity: 6 persons.
NOTE: Minimum stay is 31 days.
- On floor 3
- 124 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,627.35
- Cleaning fee $141.04
- Taxes Not included
Downpayment / Deposit requested. Security deposit requested. Key pick up with owner
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
The Apartment is located in the trendy Mile End / Le Plateau area. As such, one can visit a good part of Montreal, go to restaurants, coffee, stores, parks just by walking in pleasant and lively areas.
For instances, you are:
- 2 minutes walking distance from Mount-Royal street;
- less than 5 minutes walking distance from groceries stores (Provigo: 3mn / PA: 10mn / pharmacy: 5mn / café: 2mn / bakeries: 2mn / SAQ liquor store: 4 mn), restaurants, stores, etc.;
- 10 minutes walking distance from the 24h bagel shop;
- 2 minutes walking distance from Jeanne Mance Park at the bottom of Mount Royal (the "Mountain") where locals/visitors go for relaxing time, walking, running, biking. Do not miss the Tam-Tam on Sundays!;
- few blocks away from the upscale Laurier avenue for restaurants, shopping, cafés, etc.;
- few blocks away from Bernard street and the upscale Outremont area with a large French community;
- few blocks away from St-Denis street (about 15 mn walking distance);
- close to downtown, Chinatown, the Old Port (5-10 minutes taxi ride or 20-40 minutes walk).
- Closest metro: métro Mount Royal (about 15mn walking distance);
- Bus #80 South (corner Park Avenue / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 5mn walking distance) takes you directly to the Place des Arts and its festivals (within about 7mn);
- Bus #80 North (corner Park Avenue / south of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 5mn walking distance) takes you directly to Laurier street (within about 2mn) and Bernard street (withing about 6mn);
- Bus #55 South (corner St. Urbain street / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - less than 2mn walking distance) takes you south directly to Place des Arts, Old-Montréal (within about 7 mn);
- Bus #55 North (corner St. Lawrence street / north of Mount-Royal Avenue - 6mn walking distance) takes you north directly to Little Italy, Jean-Talon market, etc.(within 10 mn).
- 2 minutes walking distance from a taxi stand (Esplanade avenue & Mount Royal avenue)
- 2 minutes walking distance from the BIXI station where bikes can be rented per hour/day, etc.
NOTE: each time estimation is based on reasonable traffic.
About the owner: Born in France, I have been happily living and working on environmental and climate change matters in Montreal for the last 15 years. I love the vibrant Montreal with its festivals, life style, joie de vivre, cafes, French and English culture, bilingualism or perhaps its own French-English language! More broadly, I love North America for its idea that everything is possible. My life-style and design tastes are very environmentally conscious and green-oriented as I believe that greening our life-style is one way of respecting each other. While I love travelling, I also love hosting people from around the world in my apartment, discovering their taste, sharing experiences, as well as helping them discovering and, hopefully, enjoying Montreal. I do my best efforts to ensure the comfort of my hosts, caring about their needs. In return, I very much appreciate that my hosts care about and respect neighbours and neighbourhood.
Why the Owner Chose Mile End, Montreal, QC, Canada:
This property provides comfort, quietness while located near the Mountain and the trendy Le Plateau / Mile End area.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
- Very spacious - Very bright - Fully furnished - Ideally located, in a trendy area of Montreal.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.