Beautiful Newly Remodeled Vacation Home in Active Adult Community!(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-31 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Single level 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1850 sq. foot furnished home open concept
Inside you will find:
• brand new magnificent 18' tile floors throughout except for the new carpeting in the bedrooms
• kitchen has brand new stainless appliances, granite counter tops, fully furnished for your every need, all new appliances including garbage disposal, dishwasher, oven and microwave with seating for 3 at the bar
• new paint throughout
• new windows throughout with new blinds and window treatments
• two sets of gorgeous French doors side by side opening from the great room onto the north facing patio
• lovely bay window in the dining room with new dining table that seats 6
• brand new slate blue front loading washer/dryer
• great room has new furnishings including couch, love seat, rocking chair, a magnificent entertainment center with HDTV
• second bedroom has a new queen size bed, large arched window and TV/cable, new dresser and nightstand
• third bedroom has a new trundle bed for two
• The guest bath features a granite counter top and full bath and shower.
• double car garage has finished floor with plenty of storage for golf cart, clubs and sports equipment
• patio is furnished with gas BBQ grill, table and chairs, chaise lounge chairs, two large fruit trees in the backyard for your use, one grapefruit and one orange with juicer included. The patio is covered for most of the day in the winter but the uncovered patio has sun exposure.
• Amazing vaulted ceilings!! Ceiling fans are featured in all bedrooms, great room, & dining room.
• There is absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed.
• Rental is contingent on background check.
• Security deposit is fully refundable if home & furnishings are left the same as when you checked in. You will feel like you walked into a staged & comfortable setting for a wonderful vacation. $500 refundable damage deposit due at booking. (Refund portion contingent on owner or owner designated inspection after rental). Rental fee due in full 60 days prior to rental start date.
• Cancellation/change policy: Rates are subject to change without notice. Cancellations 60 days or less from rental start date will result in loss of damage deposit. No refund will be given for delayed arrival or early departure.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 1850 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2017
31 night min stay
Jan 1 - Jan 31, 2018
31 night min stay
Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2018
28 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2018
31 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $190
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
$500 Deposit due upon reservation. Monthly rate due 60 days prior to rental. Rates are subject to change until reservation confirmation. Rental cancellation subject to $500 fee unless another renter found for that same time. $175 cleaning fee will also be due 60 days prior to rental. Please call for scheduling adjustments & longer term discounts.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Westbrook Village is a +40 active adult community, residents must be 40 or over, but children are allowed for stays under 90 days. (contact us for more information). Our community has two 18 hole golf courses, 2 recreation centers, fully equipped fitness center, 2 heated Olympic size swimming pools, tennis courts, pickle ball, bocce, paths for walks & biking, exercise facilities and activities clubs. We are part of the Westbrook Village HOA and our renters have access to all amenities with the renter’s card, greens fees extra. Westbrook Village also has 2 full bars and 3 restaurants. Numerous other public golf courses are nearby, including all the Sun City and Sun City West and Grand courses.
Westbrook village is close to numerous shopping centers & restaurants. We are 12 miles from the Westgate Entertainment District, a vibrant outdoor setting and an interactive shopping, dining and entertainment experience. It is anchored by the home of the Phoenix Coyotes and venue to concerts and special events, and is adjacent to the University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals. We are 18 miles from Lake Pleasant, 25 miles from Sky Harbor, 20 miles from all the activities in downtown Phoenix, 4 miles from the Arrowhead mall shopping area and the Peoria Sports Complex home to Padres and Mariners Spring training fields , 3 miles from AZ 101, 15 miles from I10.
Also, short distances to other sports complexes for Cactus League Baseball Spring Training and AZ Fall League Baseball. Glendale/Phoenix (Los Angeles Dodgers/ Chicago White Sox), Surprise (Texas Rangers/Kansas City Royals), Goodyear/Avondale (Cleveland Indians/Cincinnati Reds), Phoenix/Maryvale (Milwaukee Brewers), Tempe/Mesa (Chicago Cubs).
NASCAR, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree, the White Tank Mountains and the Bradshaw Mountains are close by. In a few hours you can visit Sedona, Las Vegas or the Grand Canyon.
Located just off the 101 Loop, this home offers easy access to all that Phoenix has to offer, from downtown museums such as the Heard, sightseeing and dining in Old Town Scottsdale to fun day trips to Sedona, Tucson and even Mexico.
dining room seats 6, facing bay window
view from dining room to kitchen, utility room and living room
living room, new tile floors!
living room & entrance to hallway
very large master bedroom with doorway to patio
separate room with tiled walk-in shower & toilet
3rd bedroom with trundle bed
covered and open patio area in backyard
open patio, grapefruit & orange trees
lake & golf course view from clubhouse
french doors in living room open to covered patio
dining room viewed from kitchen
brand new kitchen & appliances, granite counter-tops, seats 3 at counter
living room, front door and entrance to hallway leading to bedrooms & baths
master bedroom, king bed
double sinks, granite counter, opposite to walk in closet
hallway bathroom with shower & tub
2nd bedroom, queen bed
backyard fruit trees and open patio
one of the community pools
pool & clubhouse
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.