About the property
- Cabin1300 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
2 King BR/2 BA Log Cabin In Pigeon Forge W/Amazing View; Close To Parkway
★ ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• We are not currently offering any discounts. Our pricing reflects seasonal rates.
• Minimum Age to Rent = 25 years old
• Copy of Drivers License is required
• Minimum Stay = 3 nights (winter and holiday stays may vary)
• No Smoking and No Pets allowed
• Maximum Occupancy = 6 persons
• Free Wifi
• For safety & weather monitoring, the cabin parking area is under video surveillance.
• Want to speak with us via phone? Send us a message via the "Send email" button and we will email you our number. (We have adopted this method in order to prevent phone spam.)
★ WHY YOU WILL LOVE OUR LOG CABIN IN THE SMOKIES
• The View -- Highview Retreat features an amazing view of the Smoky Mountains including Mount LeConte, the 3rd highest peak in the Smokies.
• The Location -- Highview Retreat is located at the southern end of Pigeon Forge so it is also convenient to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• The Convenience -- The cabin is just 3 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway (traffic light #10). You will enjoy being close to all the Parkway attractions as well as shopping, restaurants, Dollywood, The Island, etc., and not spending a lot of time driving to a remote cabin.
• The Access -- There are no steep, scary roads on the way to the cabin, and there is level parking for 3 cars. (Please contact us regarding occasional winter weather exceptions.)
• The Resort Setting -- Highview Retreat is located in the beautiful Sherwood Forest Resort. The resort entrance has security cameras, and gates which are locked at night. The neighborhood features street lights, fire hydrants, and city water... no well water issues! Natural gas outdoor grills mean no worries about securing propane or charcoal. The 30’ x 50’ resort pool is open from Memorial Day through early September.
• The Cabin -- Highview Retreat is a two-level log cabin with 2 king bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a bedroom on each floor with private bathroom access. The great room has a queen sofa bed. Linens are provided for the king beds and the sofa bed. NOTE: Linens are NOT provided for the twin loft bed (sleeps 1). Guests wanting to use the twin loft bed need to bring their own sleeping bag or linens.
We look forward to sharing our cabin with you for your next vacation or weekend getaway in the Smokies!
NOTE: If this cabin isn't available for the dates you want, Highview Cabins has recently bought another 2 BR cabin in Sherwood Forest named "Spruce Moose" - VRBO #989245.
"Spruce Moose" has a very similar floor plan, a wheelchair access ramp, and a private woods view at the end of a cul-de-sac. We hope you will check it out!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Janice Tabor
Our family lives in Greenville, SC... just 2-1/2 hours from our cabin. We have vacationed in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area many times, and in 2014 decided to purchase our own log cabin. We love the Smokies and look forward to sharing our vacation home with you.
Janice Tabor purchased this Cabin in 2014
What makes this Cabin unique
We chose this log cabin because it has so many of the features we were looking for. The cabin is big enough for our family, yet intimate and cozy for those times we want to get away by ourselves. We enjoy the full-size kitchen which is great for making family meals. The breakfast/snack bar also provides extra counter space, a place to set up a buffet, and makes a convenient laptop station. We like that each bedroom is on a separate floor and that the main floor bedroom has private access to the bath. We wanted the convenience of being close to the Parkway and we are just 3 minutes away. Most of all, we wanted a mountain view and we got it! We have a beautiful direct view of Mount LeConte that constantly amazes us. We are truly thankful for the blessing this cabin is to us.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Amazing cabin with a breath-taking view!
The cabin was in immaculate condition. You can tell the owner takes lots of pride in maintaining it.
The cabin was also well-furnished and supplied with necessities and luxuries that made the trip very enjoyable!
We can’t wait to come back and book the same cabin!
Awesome cabin, great views, would stay at this one again.
Location was great and cabin was in perfect shape!
We loved the cabin. It suited our needs perfectly.
We enjoyed everything about our stay. We will be staying here again soon in the future. Best cabin we have ever rented in the Smokie mountains!
Beautiful cabin with great views off the back deck!
This cabin was well maintained. Beds were very comfortable, kitchen had everything we needed to cook with and Janice was excellent!
Clean, comfortable with amazing views!
Clean, comfortable with amazing views!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
• Payment methods: credit card, debit card We do not like to accept eChecks. If you pay with an eCheck and it is rejected/refused for any reason (even a typo on your part), VRBO charges us a $50 fee. This fee will then become the responsibility of the guest and will need to be paid in order to complete the booking. Avoid the trouble and just say no to eChecks :) • Stays may not begin on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, or Easter Sunday