★ ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• We are not currently offering any discounts. Our pricing reflects seasonal rates.
• No Smoking and No Pets allowed
• Minimum Age to Rent = 25 years old
• Copy of Drivers License is required
• Minimum Stay = 3 nights (winter and holiday stays may vary)
• Maximum Occupancy = 6 persons (including children age 0 and up)
• Free Wifi
• For safety & weather monitoring, the cabin parking area is under video surveillance.
★ WHY YOU WILL LOVE OUR LOG CABIN IN THE SMOKIES
• The View -- Highview Retreat features an amazing view of the Smoky Mountains including Mount LeConte, the 3rd highest peak in the Smokies.
• The Location -- Highview Retreat is located at the southern end of Pigeon Forge so it is also convenient to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• The Convenience -- The cabin is just 3 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway (traffic light #10). You will enjoy being close to all the Parkway attractions as well as shopping, restaurants, Dollywood, The Island, etc., and not spending a lot of time driving to a remote cabin.
• The Access -- There are no steep, scary roads on the way to the cabin, and there is level parking for 3 cars. (Please contact us regarding occasional winter weather exceptions.)
• The Resort Setting -- Highview Retreat is located in the beautiful Sherwood Forest Resort. The resort entrance has security cameras, and gates which are locked at night. The neighborhood features street lights, fire hydrants, and city water... no well water issues! Natural gas outdoor grills mean no worries about securing propane or charcoal. The 30’ x 50’ resort pool is open from Memorial Day through early September.
• The Cabin -- Highview Retreat is a two-level log cabin with 2 king bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a bedroom on each floor with private bathroom access. The living room has a queen sofa bed. Linens are provided for the king beds and the sofa bed. NOTE: Linens are NOT provided for the twin loft bed (sleeps 1). Guests wanting to use the twin loft bed need to bring their own sleeping bag or linens.
We look forward to sharing our cabin with you for your next vacation or weekend getaway in the Smokies!
NOTE: If this cabin isn't available for the dates you want, Highview Cabins has recently bought another 2 BR cabin in Sherwood Forest named "Spruce Moose" - VRBO #989245.
"Spruce Moose" has a very similar floor plan, a wheelchair access ramp, and a private woods view at the end of a cul-de-sac. We hope you will check it out!