SINGLE FAMILY HOME, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
About Scott Reighard
I have owned and operated two extremely successful Remax Real estate offices just outside of Atlantic City New Jersey for the past 32 years. My wife is a nurse manager at a large hospital in our area and we love to travel with our two children
Scott Reighard purchased this House in 2002
Why Scott Reighard chose Tannersville
Why this property? The location in the center of the Pocono Mountains and the views alone would captivate anyone
Pool / Spa
Children allowed - Families are always welcomeFamilies are always welcome
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Love your home
Beautiful home and just the right size for our family. (10)
Pocono Get Away
We enjoyed the location and the home.
Poconos Thanksgiving 2019
Property is clean and well located. More than enough space for the 7 of us. Communication directly with Scott (owner) was always pleasant and accommodating. We enjoyed our stay and plan on coming back next year.
We traveled to Tannersville for a family wedding and thought it would be a fun idea to rent a house with friends. The space this house offered made it a roomy option but not necessarily a relaxing option. Beware of these details:
- You must provide your own linens and towels. This was difficult for us because we were traveling by plane.
- You must provide your own toilet paper and paper towels.
- You will be given a LONG list of items you are responsible for cleaning before you check out. This includes doing all dishes, wiping down the kitchen counters, cleaning the stainless steel appliances, and cleaning the stove top.
- You will also be responsible for sweeping and vacuuming the main living area and taking out the trash. All this before a 10 am check out.
- We termed the property manager Persnickety with very demanding instructions on parking, the thermostat and the security system.
Stay here if you’d like the extra room but don’t expect your stay to br relaxing.
Our home is located at the top of laurel mountain court in the exclusive NORTHRIDGE AT CAMELBACK sub-division. Beautiful panaramic views of Camelback Mountain and the adjacent valley. located directly in the center of the POCONO MOUNTAINS it puts you close to everything, whether its SKIING and SNOWBOARDING in the winter or HIKING and SHOPPING THE CROSSINGS OUTLETS in the summer. it's all there for you.
Other Activities: Rock climbing, basketball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, miniature golf, wildlife viewing, shopping, boating, snowmobiling