Gulf Front in Grayton Beach, Perfect Views of Beach, 10% Sp. Break Discount!(11 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Beachfront House, 6 Bedrooms, 6 baths, 2 half baths (Sleeps 15 in beds)
Atypical was cleverly designed with 5 of the 6 bedrooms located on the first floor of the house allowing the second floor of the house to be an expansive living area perfect for entertaining and enjoying our spectacular views.
Each of the 6 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and the two main floors each have a convenient half-bath as well.
The first floor features:
• A master bedroom with a comfy king size bed, en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub, and access to a private patio.
• Two guest bedrooms with queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
• Two guest bunkrooms, one with 3 twin beds and one with 4 twin beds. Both bunkrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
• A laundry room with full-size, front-load high efficiency washer and dryer and a large Sub-Zero refrigerator for storing extra food and drinks.
• A cabana room that opens up to our private grass courtyard. The cabana room is a great place to entertain as it features a flat screen TV, stereo with I-pod connectivity, sink, small refrigerator and icemaker. The cabana room also has its own half bathroom which is perfect for a quick trip in from the beach.
The second floor features:
• A master bedroom with a comfy king size bed and en-suite bathroom. The stunning bathroom features a shower room with steam shower, Jacuzzi tub and multiple showerheads. This master suite also features its own private balcony with a hot tub overlooking the Gulf.
• A large kitchen with expansive counter space, a gas stove/oven, an electric oven, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, icemaker, microwave, 3 Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator drawers, 3 Sub-Zero under counter freezer drawers, coffee maker and toaster.
• A dining room table that seats 8.
• A living room with a large sectional sofa, flat screen TV and a stereo with I-pod connectivity. There is also a separate Gulf front seating area where you’ll lose yourself in the view.
• A large Gulf front deck with space for lounging and dining. On the deck there is an outdoor sink and grill. The outdoor speakers on the balcony allow you to enjoy your music while taking in the incredible views.
Finally, the third floor of our home features an indoor bar area for entertaining as well as a sun deck with 4 lounge chairs. This area is perfect for soaking in the sun during the day and enjoying the amazing starlit sky at night, all with the calming sound of the Gulf in the background.
In addition to its vacation appeal, our large balconies, expansive entertaining areas and large private grass courtyard make Atypical a popular location for weddings, business gatherings, anniversary parties and other memorable events.
Atypical is anything but typical. Come see for yourself.
About Grayton Beach:
Grayton Beach consistently ranks among the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the United States. The town of Grayton Beach is mostly nestled inside Grayton Beach State Park which is a nearly 2,000-acre park featuring a boat ramp that provides access to the lake's brackish waters for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 18
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 15-18
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Fireplace is only for decoration.
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Nov 17, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 18 - Mar 9, 2018
3 night min stay
Spring Break 2018
Mar 10 - Apr 6, 2018
6 night min stay
Apr 7 - May 25, 2018
7 night min stay
May 26 - Aug 10, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $900 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,500
- Tax Rate 11%
Weddings are subject to a non negotiable $2,500 site fee. July 4th week is also subject to a $1,000 premium as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks. 3 day minimum during Winter, 4 day Minimum Sep-Dec and a week minimum April- August.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.