This Enchanting, Very Cozy, Charming Beach House is a Mere 100 Steps to the Secluded, Pristine Beach of Holbox Island.(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms, 0.5+ Baths (Sleeps 6)
This ample sized house sleeps 7, it has two bedrooms, one upstairs with a king bed and full bathroom, and one downstairs with a queen bed and full bathroom and a double futon in the living room. There is also a single bed upstairs, which can be placed anywhere. This house is perfect for a couple, or for a family, or group of friends. The whole upstairs is the master bedroom which has a large terrace overlooking the sea. It is very private and quiet and one can easily spend the whole afternoon reading and napping in paradise.
The kitchen downstairs is fully equipped, including a coffee maker, coffee/ tea/sugar and two large containers of drinking water. There is a great, handmade barbeque in the back yard to cook your fresh lobster, fish, shrimp and crab that you can buy fresh directly from the fisherman.
There are several bike rentals and golf cart taxis are readily available. There are many great and fine restaurants in the town plaza, from Italian, Mexican, Argentinean, Spanish, Continental to Sushi.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 0 story
- On floor 2
- 150 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Horseback Riding
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Room
- Coin Cabine
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
Downpayment / Deposit requested. Discount depending on length of stay. Rate depending on the number of persons
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 5 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
2 hr drive from Cancun airport, 20 min private boat tranfer/ ferry
We provide private transportation: van pick-up Cancun Airport - Chiquila / private boat transfer from Chiquila to Holbox, $160 USD each way for all the guests in your party.
There are many boat tours one can take: Whale sharks, the fresh water hole/cenote Yalahau, Isla de Pajaros ( Bird Island) and Isla de la Pasion!
Visiting the island of Holbox, is a one and a lifetime experience that will have wanting more. The island of Holbox is till virgin, with flamingo and bird sanctuaries, dolphins, turtles, and it is one of the few chosen places of the whale shark migration. True life!
Come visit and be one of the privileged to experience the island of Holbox, a true treasure of humanity!
This precious haven is perfect for people looking to get away from it all!
If you are thinking of traveling to Tulum, please let us know as we also have a Condo Hotel in Tulum. We can offer you a great package and you can taste a bit of both paradises!
-Los Mapaches –- Great Breakfast! 3 minute walk from the house, on the road to and from the house on the left hand side as you walk towards town, right past Puerto Holbox white hotel across from the airport. – cappuccino/espresso/croissants/ homemade bread/omelettes.
– Cafecito- Italian Great Breakfast/ Lunch- 5 minute walk from the house ,on the road to and from the house , on left hand side.- cappuccino/espresso/croissants/ crepes/ sandwiches /salads – very nice owners and cook, Cristina / Valentina.
– Casa Las Tortugas – Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner - on the beach , 7 minute walk from the house. Take the road from our house all the way into town, when it ends walk to the left to go on the beach, walk on 1 or 2 mins on the beach and you will see it on your right.
You can also walk the whole way on the beach from the house. (10 mins)
Francesca and Patrick are the owners and good friends of ours. They have invited our guests to spend the day at their hotel, you can use their pool, and lounge chairs , as long as you eat and drink there.
They also have a Spa, massages, yoga classes!
- Pizzeria Edelin – in front of outdoor plaza- Mexican Food, great tacos/ ceviche- have to try the lobster pizza!!!
- Los Peleones- upstairs in front of outdoor plaza- Italian Fusion w/ continental/Mexican cuisine , owner Christi
- Cine Lupita- in front of outdoor plaza- Spanish restaurant- you must try the shrimp/ lobster burgers!
- Pelicanos – in new fancy plaza, downstairs- fine Italian cuisine, chef Luca and wife Alejandra, friends of ours. The risotto is his specialty.
Terrace / Balcony
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 08/05/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.