New Listing, Completed Renovated September 2014...New Dock Added 2016!(19 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedroom, 1 bath, waterfront cottage.
Completely updated year round cottage with the charm of yesteryears and the conveniences of today! The home is situated direct watrfront on Otter Pond with views across the pond to conservation land. Enjoy morning sunrises from either one of two porches or the large deck. Fully renovated in September 2014. Renovation included upgrading all utilities, kitchen, bath and bedroom areas. Left untouched are two beautiful wood burning stone fireplaces. Perfect for fall and winter nights!
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Located in the NH Lakes region providing the opportunity to fill your winter days with skiing and snowboarding at Mount Sunapee, an 8 mile drive! Snowmobile on the extensive trail network throughout Southern New Hampshire. Ice skate right outside your door on Otter Pond. For the more adventurous try ice sailing on Otter Pond or Lake Sunapee. During the summer days swim, boat, water-ski or fish on Otter Pond or Lake Sunapee. Bring your boat, canoe or kayak to enjoy all Otter Pond has to offer. Bike the country roads. Hike the trails of Mt Sunapee or MT Kearsage. Enjoy Mt Sunapee adventure park! Attend the local summer theater and arts. Take in a play at New London Barn Playhouse and be sure to visit the New Hampshire Craftsmen's Fair-the oldest craft fair in the US. Or simply relax during your stay. For those beautiful summer days sit outside on the porches and let the day go by! And during those cool fall or winter nights curl up in front of the fireplace with a favorite book!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 26 - Jun 11, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 12 - Sep 10, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 11 - Nov 19, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Pet Fee $125
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Tax Rate 9%
-Rates Include: For weekend, week and monthly stays: utilities, plowing and linens
-Dogs considered-Please note, due to insurance regulations certain breeds are not permitted. Dog owners take full responsibility and are liable for all dog injury and/or damage.
-Cleaning Fee of $125.00 for weekend/weekly stays. Cleaning Fee of $250.00 for monthly/extended rentals. Cleaning completed bi-monthly.
A $400.00 non-refundable Reservation Fee is required to reserve a weekly rental. A $1,000.00 non-refundable Reservation Fee is required to reserve a monthly rental or extended reservation. Reservation Fee is applied towards final balance. Total balance due 3 weeks prior arrival. Damage/Security Fee, ($400.00) will be returned within two weeks of stay less damage.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
Why Georges Mills, Sunapee, NH, USA:
We purchased this cottage knowing extensive renovations were needed-but also knowing that when completed we would have the home we were looking for! Warm and relaxing. A spot the family would love to retreat to!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The perfect place to start and end your day!
Easterly views from the lower deck.
Beautiful sunrise views across the pond.
Additional kitchen view.
Upper level bathroom with full tub/shower combination.
Additional view of bathroom with tiled tub/shower area.
Staircase to lower level room.
Additional 2 of 4 built in daybeds- Sunrise views across the pond.
Lower level fireplace as viewed from lower level porch.
Views across the pond to conservation land.
Westerly views from the lower deck.
Upper level porch with comfortable seating for 6.
Upgraded kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
Ideal spot to spend your summer evenings!
Upper level queen bed master bedroom.
Lower level bunk room with 2 of 4 built in daybeds.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.