This modern, designer styled, super light and bright, 2 bed/2 bath in the heart of Venice, leaves you with nothing to be desired and is ideal for both the vacationing and business traveler and comes fully loaded with everything you will need when staying at this beautiful property. From the original artwork and photography from local artists, original and restored oak wood floors from the 1950's, custom furniture from local artisans, to the goose down comforters and 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, and the private garage directly behind the unit to park your car, you will be sure to enjoy your stay!
The property itself is located in a VERY secure community originally designed by renowned architect, Ralph Vaughn, just blocks to Abbott Kinney (voted the coolest street in America by GQ magazine) with its great restaurants, trendy bars and boutique shops, which truly make the Venice experience come to life! You also have easy access to Whole Foods Market only 2 blocks away with its fresh and organic groceries. The beach is only a short bike ride or walk away!
Everything in the property is brand new and it becomes apparent from the moment you arrive! Starting with the 60' LED TV when you walk in loaded with NetFlix & DirecTV's premium subscription package including all movie channels such as HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax just to name a few. In addition, if you are a football fan as we are, you also have NFL Sunday Ticket so you have access to every NFL game on Sunday's.
The super bright living room with wall to wall Southwest facing windows give that place a wonderful energy at all times of day! The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need from your coffee in the morning to all cooking equipment and spices for making dinner in the evening. The property itself also has BBQ's on the premises if you want to soak up the California sun while cooking your favorite meal!
As an avid and experienced world traveler, I strive with all of my properties to give you the best traveling experience possible just as I would like it. Some properties look nice on the surface but come ill equipped, not this property! Kitchen is full loaded, lots of outlets to charge your devices, laundry inside, etc. Me being an LA native, I am always available to give you recommendations on my favorite restaurants, bars or simply cool things to see that guide books won't give you. Some of the things you can come to expect when staying here are:
* 2 separate bedrooms with premium queen bed mattresses and top end pillows to ensure you get a good nights rest. Queen sized Aerobed is also provided for groups larger than 4 (please request in advance).
* 500 thread count genuine Egyptian cotton sheets coupled with top end European Goose down comforters.
* 2 complete private baths to service each bedroom.
* 60' LED TV with Netflix, Google Chromecast and premium DirecTV including all movie channels such as HBO, Showtime and NFL Sunday Ticket.
* Each bedroom has its own television (40' & 32' LCD's) loaded with NetFlix and one with Apple TV also, so you can relax and watch your favorite movie or show.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all kitchen utensils, pots, pans, spices, oil, blender, toaster, coffee machine, microwave, oven, dishwasher, etc.
* Keurig coffee machine loaded with Starbucks to start your morning right.
* Private garage directly behind the unit to make parking as easy as possible for you.
* Central Heating and Air Conditioning (rarely will you need it, but nice to have!)
* Communal BBQ's with free WiFi are located on the premises a short walk away.
* Hi Speed Wireless Internet with 15-20 mbs download speed
* Shampoo, conditioner and soap along with spa quality linens.
* 2 Beach towels are provided.
* Washer/Dryer inside the unit with detergent as well.
The complex is a SMOKE FREE facility so no smoking can be done on the property itself and must be done on the public streets close by (2 min walk).
Quiet hours are from 10PM-8AM so we ask that you kindly respect that as well.
Apartment is perfect for vacationers (foreign and domestic), corporate clients, and temporary housing for local residents needing short term accommodations. NO PARTIES.
I am always an easy phone call, text, or WhatsApp away to help you with whatever it is you need! If you need help renting bikes, nightlife, restaurant recommendations, or using one of Los Angeles' famed ride sharing services (Uber, Lyft) so you can leave the car at home, I am at your disposal.
Property sleeps 4 in real beds, 1 on couch, and 2 on a queen size air mattress (AeroBeds) which is highest quality out there and very comfortable. 7 total in some cases are allowed, but generally we try and keep it to 6 and less.
CHECK IN 3PM
CHECK OUT 11AM
** I will be flexible with check in/out as long as there are not other guests coming or leaving the same day.
Garage parking available for one car and street parking is easy as an alternative.
Property is suitable for well behaved children and has lots of grassy open space where children can play ball and run around with supervision.
2 minute walk to Ralphs's Fresh Fare and 5 minute walk to Whole Foods with its wonderful selection of organic products and amazing deli!
If you really want to get the best of what California has to offer in the way of organic produce, try one of the amazing Farmers Markets we have nearby. Venice Farmers Market on Fridays, Santa Monica on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays.
Property is wheelchair friendly with a ramp in the rear leading up to the property.
1 mile to trendy Rose Avenue with its restaurants and wine bars
1 mile to Abbott Kinney and its shops, restaurants and cafes
1 mile to the beach
1 mile to Santa Monica
5 minutes to Marina Del Rey
15 minutes to Manhattan Beach
10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
15-20 minutes to Beverly Hills
20 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
25 minutes to Hollywood
45 minutes to Disneyland
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOUR TIME IN BEAUTIFUL VENICE AS WONDERFUL AS POSSIBLE!!