|Space||3,100 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
AVAILABLE AUG 2017. FABULOUS NEW PATRICKS COTTAGE with 16' x 9' PRIVATE HEATED SALT WATER POOL in Rosemary Beach. This beautiful spacious home sleeps 12, with 2 Large King Master Suites, Queen Guest Suite, plus a Bunk Room on 3rd floor that sleeps 6. All bedrooms have private full baths.
This home offer a beautiful crystal clean 16' x 9' heated salt water pool. This is a very large lot with generous lounging area around pool, dining table and chairs. Gas grill in courtyard. An outdoor shower allows rinsing off after a fun day in the pool, with easy access to the laundry room to drop off wet towels.
This OPEN CONCEPT home is perfect for entertaining, inside and out. The Living Room boosts a 60 in LG HD Flat Screen TV, DVD, sound system and generous seating for guests.
The beautiful, huge kitchen has granite countertops, Thermadore stainless appliances and is fully stocked with everything you will need to cook that delicious meal. The laundry room is right off the kitchen, easily accessible from the pool, and contains full size LG front loader washer and dryer. Bath linen, bed linen and beach towels are provided.
Parking for 2 cars in back and on street parking in front of house. North of 30A and 3 blocks from town center. Short walk to the beach. Wagon provided to bring children or beach gear down to the beach.
- Living Room with generous seating and 60 inch LG HD Flat Screen TV with DVD Player and Sound System
- Dining Room seats 6, plus 4 bar stools in kitchen
- Reading Nook with two comfortable chairs
- Fully-stocked kitchen with Thermodore Stainless Appliances
- Large Laundry Room with Front Loader Washer/Dryer
- Powder Room just inside from Pool and Outdoor Shower
- 16' x 9' Heated Saltwater Pool with Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill around pool
- Bike Rack and Wagon for hauling beach chairs or kids
- 2 Car Parking in back and additional parking in front of house
Master Suite #1 with comfortable King Bed
- 47 inch wall-mounted LG HD flat screen TV
- Large En-Suite Master Bath with double sink, vanity and huge shower with bench
- Large Walk-In Closet
- 2nd floor lounging balcony off of master bedroom
Master Suite #2 with comfortable King Bed
- 47 inch wall-mounted LG HD flat screen TV
- Large En-Suite Master Bath with double sink and huge shower
- Reading chair
Queen Guest Suite
- 47 inch Wall-mounted LG HD flat screen TV
- En-Suite Bath with tub/shower
- 3 Set of Twin Built-in Bunks, Sleeps 6
- En-Suite Full Bath with tub/shower and double sinks
- Large gathering area for gaming for the kids
- Desk area
- This rental provides access to all 4 Rosemary Beach community pools and beach walk-overs.
- The fitness center and tennis courts are a pay-per-use amenity.
- Wifi Provided (Not responsible for interruption in service)
- Bike Rack and Wagon provided
- Beach chairs can be reserved in advance. Information provided on Welcome Letter.
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fee, as well as other possible fees will apply.
ADDRESS - 26 Dill Lane, Rosemary Beach, Fl. 32461, North of 30A.
Closest Beach Boardwalk for Chairs - I or H
RATES: SUNDAY TO SUNDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, or damage insurance.
BIKES: The quote you wil received from Dune Vacation Rentals will include 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
FOR BOOKINGS MADE AFTER FEBRUARY 2, 2017. If you would like to rent additional bikes for your stay, Contact Dune at 855-813-3783 to make these arrangements.
For a complete quote, click on the SEND EMAIL on the right.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and American Express credit cards
- CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 10:00 AM .
- EARLY OR LATE CHECK-IN/OUT CAN NOT BE ACCOMMODATED DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER SINCE WE TYPICALLY HAVE BACK TO BACK RENTALS
DUNE VACATION RENTALS specializes in luxury vacation rentals and offers a comprehensive list of concierge services including vacation planning; call us today to plan a vacation of a lifetime.
We are a 30A Vacation Rental Company proudly located in 30A. We won't just find you a stunning rental home, but we also extend ourselves to make your vacation the best if can possibly be. One way we do this is through our concierge services which connect you to all the attractions, activities and services you will need on your vacation. So let Dune Real Estate Company help you plan your dream vacation on 30A today.
Patrick's Cottage is spacious, clean and in a great location in Rosemary Beach.
NEW AUG 2017, OPEN CONCEPT HOME in Rosemary Beach with 16' x 9' PRIVATE POOL. Patrick's Cottage sleeps 12, with 2 King master suites, 1 Queen guest suite, plus Bunk Room that sleeps 6, and 4 1/2 baths. Each bedroom has a private bath. Parking for 2.
what a wonderful experience! thank you to the owners of this gorgeous property and thank you to Dune real estate for outstanding customer service. the house was beyond perfect, the pool was warm for our young children to swim and enjoy. this was our best vacation rental to date. we will for sure be doing business with Dune again and this property!
The property was perfect! The house was simple in design and no clutter and very very clean. Very relaxing. Had everything we needed. The pool was a complete bonus staying warm
For early spring swims. The staff that assisted us was very professional. We have already plans to return again next year.
This home is beautiful and perfect for a family! We took our 3 girls and my mother with us on this trip and the space was perfect! The girls loved the little pool out back. It was nicely heated so they really enjoyed it! The walk to the beach and town was super easy from the house (no more than a 7-10 minute walk to the beach,) and the closest community pool was about a one minute walk from the house! Lots of nice touches in this home (Pottery Barn dishes, cozy throw blankets that my girls loved, lovely bedding in each room, quality furniture throughout, too many other nice touches to list!). Beach water was a little cool at this time of the year for my girls, and it was a bit rough while we were there, so they preferred the pool. Overall a great place to visit, and I would definitely stay at Patrick's Cottage again if we were to return!
Our whole family went on this vacation. When we first walked onto the property we were blown away. The house was perfect for all of us. The rooms were large and well designed. The children's room and private bath were great. They had their own area. The huge high end kitchen and living area were perfect for our family to function in without running over each other. The pool was so nice for our grand children and adults. The weather was cool two days but the pool was warm and inviting. We hated to leave and will definitely go back. Dune Real Estate was great to work with. They met us at the door to show us the property when we arrived. Best vacation experience we've had.
This house was the perfect setting for the six of us!! A perfect setting for a girls only getaway!! We had a blast celebrating a friend's surprise 50th birthday. We were able to walk to the beach, restaurants, and shopping. The house was new and spacious with beautiful furnishings. I would definitely like to rent this house in the future. The rental company was friendly, helpful, and met us at the house on arrival.
This house was exactly what we were looking for. We had our two teenage children (and a friend each) and had plenty of room. Very nice but also very comfortable. Rooms a very large, bunk room a good size and bathrooms are great. Having the pool was an added bonus (bigger than it sounds and a perfect end of the day relaxation spot). House would also be perfect for younger kids too!. The rental company met us there which was a nice touch and were very helpful in getting use settled. Highly recommend this house - we will surely rent it again in the future.