Cottage located directly on the river with separate terrace overlooking the river
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kinderen : leeftijd minder dan 16 jaar Kinderen : leeftijd minder dan 16 jaar
No pets - Absoluut geen huisdieren toegelatenAbsoluut geen huisdieren toegelaten
No parties/events - Rustige,avontuurlijke omgeving !! Rustige,avontuurlijke omgeving !!
No smoking - Volledig rookverbod in het huis ! Volledig rookverbod in het huis !
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Huurders moeten houden van rust, natuur, sportieve omgeving waar gefietst, gewandeld, paardgereden, gekajakt en geklommen wordt en speleo ....
Beautiful environment, very nice cottage
It is a beautiful environment. Astonishing gorges, interspersed with nice villages. We tool some brisk, and after that a regering ze on in the Tarn.
St Enimie is a lively little town with menu restaurants, terasses and shops.
The cozy and quiet Castelbouc is just a few meters from a nice pizzeria, and there is a camp site on the bridge (bread in the morning!), two km from the village of Blajoux where there is a small food store that has all the basic necessities.
• The village of St. Enimie is about seven km away and is the ideal place to enjoy restaurants and terraces.
• Florac and Mende are the nearby cities where you will also find supermarkets, etc.
The area offers something for everyone:
• Sunbathing and swimming: you can fully enjoy yourself near the house and on the many beaches along the river.
• Sports and adventure: endless possibilities for wonderful walks, cycling, kayaking, but also all kinds of guided outdoor activities such as speleo, canyoning, rock climbing, horse riding, etc.
• Beautiful villages and cozy restaurants: stroll through nice villages such as St Enimie, St Chely, Meyruis, etc.
• Culture: Beautiful caves such as Grotte De Dargilan, Aven Armand, Abime de Bramabiau, but also lots of interesting monuments and sights including Dolmen and Menhirs, Mont Lozere and Mont Aigoual, the bison park, the Wolves Park of Gevaudan, and so much more ... .
• Day trips to the coast (La Grande Motte, Sète, etc.), Montpellier, Avignon, Orange, Mont Ventoux, Carcasonne, etc. are possible.
- english, french, german, dutch