“La Casa delle Viti”, a typical mansion built in 1903 and overlooking one of the characteristic Ligurian alleys (“carruggi”), is the ideal choice for a relaxing family beach holiday or a romantic weekend in one of the most fascinating resort of the Gulf of Tigullio. In the historic centre of Sestri Levante, just 3 minutes’ walk from the sea (Baia delle Favole 250m - Baia del Silenzio/Portobello 300m), it is located within a pedestrian area full of boutiques, restaurants, pubs, shops and supermarkets. On the ground floor a wide and cosy open space with double exposition can host maximum 4 people and stands out for its location and its comfortable accommodation.
Cosy 46 sqm open space flat on ground floor, with living area and sleeping area, fully furnished and equipped; the apartment has double exposition on a private garden and on the street.
• 4 beds (large bed + single sofa bed + extra single bed);
• equipped kitchenette with fridge, electric oven and kettle ;
• table and chairs, ample closets, small library, TV and DVD player;
• bathroom with shower, bidet and hairdryer;
• WIFI internet;
• washing machine, clothesline, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner;
• individually controlled heating.
- daily cleaning (excluding Sundays, holidays and kitchenette);
- complete set of bed and bath linen - change of bed sheets and towels twice per week;
- use of WIFI internet;
- consumption of electricity, gas, water and heating (in winter).
Kindly note that:
• we accept dogs of all sizes at no extra charge (please indicate their presence at time of booking);
• smoking is allowed;
• spoken languages: English, French and Italian;
• "La Casa delle Viti" is located in the town centre and at a short walk from the train station; therefore you will not need a car. For those who drive to Sestri Levante you can reach up to 10 meters from the home entrance to easily unload your luggage; free street parking spaces are available nearby;
• a deposit is required at time of booking and cancellation fees are applied (please refer to details in the contract proposal).