House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1) - Must bring your own linens.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Not rented to groups. No wedding parties, sororities, fraternities, students, graduation groups, chaperoned or un-chaperoned groups.
- If a group misrepresents itself to be a qualified Tenant and reserves the property, there will have been a material breach.
- Owner reserves right to refuse occupancy or have the Property vacated without refunding any funds.
Hosted by Jorge FusterAsk a question
About Jorge Fuster
I love sitting on my dock with a great glass of wine during the best sunset you can imagine.
Jorge Fuster purchased this house in 2003
Why Jorge Fuster chose Crisfield
Crisfield is a quiet town, located right on the gorgeous Chesapeake Bay, that prides itself in being "The Crab Capitol of the World", and is located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Downtown you'll find great shopping and restaurants, daily fishing charters and cruise boats (to Tangier and Smith Islands), and boat and kayak rentals. A short drive (or canoe/kayak paddle) gets you to Janes Island State Park, which has more than 30 miles of water trails within its 2,900 acre Chesapeake Bay saltmarsh island. Day trips to a number of wonderful places, include: Assateague, Chincoteague, Ocean City and historic Princess Anne. If you love relaxing, waterviews, delicious crab and beautiful sunsets, you've found the perfect vacation getaway.
What makes this house unique
This is the perfect location if you want to see your children enjoy the family togetherness of crabbing and fishing, if you want to have a relaxing vacation, or if you want to enjoy beautiful sunsets over the water.
- english, spanish